"I usually don't talk to yo grumpy ass but you seem to be not enjoying the party" monica sat herself besides him and had a whole bottle of jack daniels in her hand and sipping on it. Katsuki rolled his eyes annoyed but monica knew why he was not enjoying and especially watching his 'crush' dance with her boyfriend but then you went to the other side since bryan went to the kitchen.

"ahhh I see, you want?" the lightskinned girl offered hin the bottle and he immediately took it and chugged it down. "damnnn I didn't say you could drink it all" she sucked her teeth and took back the bottle. He didn't know what came over him but he noticed you were dancing alone with no boyfriend besides you and he stood up approaching you.

"I think we should talk" bakugo whispered from behind you and placing his hands around your waist. "katsu, not here and not now" you mumbled turning yourself to look at him and noticed his crimson red eyes looking directly at you. "how come you move on so fast from me but I haven't? Dont you think its a little bit unfair?" he spoke to you and grabbing your arm to turn you around.

"I don't even know what you are talking about." oh you definitely knew what he was talking about but just because your feelings for him hadn't vanished it still didn't mean you wanted to cheat on bryan especially when bakugo was back.

"you don't have to pretend you know?" he looked into your eyes. "katsuki I thought we have talked about this?" you whispered pulling him to the side to not switch the whole attention to the two of you. "talked about what? I am not over you and I am telling the truth yet you are hurting me by being with this- this tall ass dude makes me feel short" bakugo chuckled as you sighed looking around and then back at him.

"you two are literally the same height but thats not important right now because us? we are over katsuki I found my real happiness and I guess you like mariah since she told me that you like her" you shrugged feeling somehow guilty because everything you said was a lie but it was for the best and you wanted to move on real bad.

"I did like her but not as much as I liked you before" he told you leaning his arm on the wall behind you. you looked into his crimson red eyes. "are you really sure he is your real happiness?" bakugo asked you but it did seem like you were hesitating.

"he- he is" you tried to convince him to just get over him and not go through the things you had with him. Katsuki chuckled and removed his hand from the wall. "that's what you tell yourself" he mumbled making his way back and you sighed just standing there. you hadn't even noticed that someone walked over to you until you felt a tap on your shoulder.

"you okay?" you looked up to see izuku looking at you worried. "yeah I just- katsuki is getting into my head and all the feelings are slowly returning" you played with your fingers while looking down on them. "do you really still have those feelings for him?" izuku asked you carefully and not too loud.

That was the big question, did you still had those feelings for the certain blonde haired male? Or was it really you that you told yourself that you didn't have feelings for him just not to hurt bryan who did nothing but care and love you.

"I genuinely don't want to hurt bryan okay? he hasn't done anything and I don't want to ruin that by- you know with katsuki back and yes I do still have feelings for him but not like before" you mumbled the last part.

And a week has gone by only to find bakugo spamming you text messages while you were with bryan and you were this close to blocking him because you knew he was doing that on purpose. "hey you listening? my mom wants to meet you next week" bryan spoke looking into your eyes as you averted your gaze away from your phone and looking at him as well.