eleven 🍃

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 🍃

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 🍃

𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘍𝘐𝘟𝘌𝘋 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘓𝘈𝘊𝘌 𝘛𝘖𝘗 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘏𝘈𝘋 𝘖𝘕 infront of the mirror while bakugo pulled his pants up

𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘍𝘐𝘟𝘌𝘋 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘓𝘈𝘊𝘌 𝘛𝘖𝘗 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘏𝘈𝘋 𝘖𝘕 infront of the mirror while bakugo pulled his pants up. "if we keep disappearing just to have sex they gon' find out fosho" you turned around to face the blonde haired male. "I mean for how loud you were just right now they will" bakugo laughed shaking his head as you just pushed him away playfully.

Currently you both had disappeared off with bakugo just for him to fuck you on the counter and it was not the first time for this week. Now the two of you were filming the music video for the new song and some things got a little bit too erotic and it honestly made you a bit horny that you started to be all over bakugo and with some lame excuse you both went to the bathroom.

"I have the feeling the hatred you had for me is slowly disappearing" you leaned your back on the counter. "fuck you mean disappearing, it's clearly still there and you fucking piss me off" bakugo scoffed pulling his shirt down. "yeahhh says the same one who has been all over me every week now" you rolled your eyes fixing the long red lace you had on.

"fine then, I will prove to you that I still hate you" bakugo rolled his eyes and went to the bathroom door. "sure, have fun with that grumpy ass nigga" you snickered as he opened the door and slamming it shut behind him. "holon- this damn nigga" you sighed opening the door and running after him back to the set.

As the two of you were back on the set, the first person to see you was rumi. "where the fuck were you two?" she asked putting her hands on her hips while tapping her feet looking at you. "uh we-" "had a fight and it was really really heated" bakugo eyed glaring at you and then back at rumi who was obviously still suspecting you two.

"whatever you two had going on there ion want to know but better be not doing that shit again" the female pointed her finger at the both of you making you both nod as she walked off to talk to the producer and continue the making of the music video.

"I really do hate you, you know?" you said shaking your head and walking off aswell. "the feelings mutual" he shrugged and walked to the other side.