eight 🍃

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 🍃

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 🍃

-,, 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵, 𝘯𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘺 🤦🏾‍♀️

𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘉𝘓𝘖𝘕𝘋𝘌 𝘏𝘈𝘐𝘙𝘌𝘋 𝘔𝘈𝘓𝘌 𝘞𝘈𝘚 𝘖𝘜𝘛 𝘖𝘍 𝘍𝘖𝘊𝘜𝘚. His mind was somewhere else since the day went on the date with romania. It was not like after that they messed around in his car or something-

He sighed listening to whatever the producers and the managers were saying while you sat besides him with your legs crossed and the black sunglasses sitting ontop of your hair which was just in a simple black lace with a headband wrapped on it. Of course you never failed to look good on simple days like that.

"katsuki you listening?" he got cut off of his thoughts and finally looked at the older man who was the producer and overall the one who was in charge of everything regarding the collaboration. "y/n and you are gonna start with the filming of the music video in the next week since the song is already recorded, it's gonna be released soon so get ready to announce it" bakugo slowly nodded taking the words in and glancing at you.

You looked back at him playfully rolling your eyes and averting your gaze away from him to stand up since the meeting was now over. "so who's gon' announce it?" you asked crossing your arms over your chest.

"I could simply do it" your manager, rumi said shrugging and patting your shoulder. "thank you bae" you said smiling at the female before looking at bakugo again who was awfully quiet. "you wanna go over the recording again?" you asked the male as the others started exiting the room aswell your manager since you already told her you will be staying at the studio.

"yeah but shitty hair is not here?" bakugo said standing up and going out with you to the recording room. "texted him I will be over there and he is okay with it" you said grabbing the key from your pocket and unlocking the studio. Bakugo entered it closing the door behind him as you sat down on the chair and immediately searching for the song.