thirty four 🍃

thirty four 🍃

𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘏𝘈𝘋 𝘈𝘛𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘛 𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘒𝘌𝘋 𝘈 𝘏𝘜𝘕𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘋 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌𝘚 𝘞𝘏𝘌𝘕 𝘏𝘌 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘋 𝘛𝘏𝘖𝘚𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋𝘚 𝘖𝘜𝘛

𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘏𝘈𝘋 𝘈𝘛𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘛 𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘒𝘌𝘋 𝘈 𝘏𝘜𝘕𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘋 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌𝘚 𝘞𝘏𝘌𝘕 𝘏𝘌 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘋 𝘛𝘏𝘖𝘚𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋𝘚 𝘖𝘜𝘛. well first you wanted to deal with the criminal but-

"katsuki it's not the right time you literally-" "every moment doesn't have to have a right time" he said tightened his hold on your hand you were holding. "katsuki.." you sighed looking at him worried noticing he really did not want to deal with romania at this moment and he somehow wanted to distract himself from what had happened.

"nevermind.. uh we should go back yk to the others" he suggested pulling his hands off of you and going ahead. you watched him making his way back inside and you quickly followed behind him. As you two went back everyone was looking at you and everything seemed to be in chaos because why the hell was the police and romeo standing there was it because- oh the criminal was bleeding and now pointing at you.

"y/n simone, you are arrested for assault against romania arias" the officer said grabbing your hand but bakugo was fast enough to pull you behind him. "what the fuck do yall think you doing? she did nothing besides she fucking deserved it" he angrily said towards the police and romeo approached him. "to think you would go so far leading my sister on and now blaming her for sometime she would never do?" romeo rolled his eyes and then his eyes moved towards you. you honestly didn't know how to react but the moment he scoffed at you, you knew that this nigga was not shit.

"I will ask you to move before I have to detain you." the officer spoke stepping back as bakugo was shielding you from whoever tried to grab you and you were honestly not enjoying the looks from other people you were getting but you looked over to monica, jazmine and eijiro who were trying to push pass the others and trying to explain to the police but-

"do it. I dare you to fucking do it." katsuki chuckled but soon it died down when two officers were quick to grab him roughly by his hands as the other one was putting your arms behind your back to cuff you. "I told you to not fucking touch her-" "katsuki it's okay.." you said trying to calm him down so he doesn't do any stupid stuff and your eyes went over to monica and the others as they were watching you get taken away from something you did but the person deserved it.

Romania was grinning madly and bakugo didn't like it one bit. The officers let him go after you were brought into the car and everyone was gossiping about this and some were even taking photos and videos about this. Oh how happy romania was that your career is gonna go downhill-

"why is she getting arrested when she should be the one?" the blonde haired male yelled pointing at romania and romeo raised his brow to listen what he had to say as the officers turned around. "she literally forced herself onto me not even yesterday and she did the right thing by slapping her so why is she getting arrested but not this annoying pest?" bakugo spoke loudly enough for everyone to hear and romania could feel her anger building up but just as she wanted to walk over to the blonde haired male romeo stopped her.

"I am sorry sir but we need evid-" "of fucking course you need this shit. is it because she has the pretty girl privilege? or is it a reason to arrest y/n because the bitch here paid you to arrest her?" bakugo laughed but romeo grabbed him by his shirt and all he could do was laugh into his face. "be fucking quiet now." romeo mumbled glaring at him. "or what? you finna beat me up in front of probably thousand people watching? in front of the police? of course you would defend this piece of shit because she is your lil money bank isnt she?" katsuki casually said ignoring the loud gasp from everyone and romania could only walk away embarrassed as romeo pushed him away and scoffing.

"I am coming with her. whether you like it or not" the blonde male pushed passed the others entering the police car and ignoring the look you were giving him.

you gave the signing form back to the officer as he led you inside the small cell. your stuff was taking from you expect that you still had everything on and you didnt have to worry about wearing that ugly orange suit. Bakugo wasn't gonna leave your side any sooner so he decided to wait by the officers office and telling him clearly everything that happened but he needed evidence for the whole thing or you could stay there for days, months or even years.

"are you sure she did all that stuff?" the officer asked bakugo once again making him roll his eyes at him. "I wouldn't even be here if I wasnt telling the truth. I dont have any evidence but I know damn well myself that she forced herself onto me." bakugo sighed running his hand through his usually messed up blonde hair and already tired from repeating the same stuff just to prove your innocence.

"you know what I will just bail her out since yall can't even look into the situation that deeply and think I am lying-" "I am afraid that bailing her out right now is not optional" he suddenly spoke up and bakugo could feel the anger and annoyance in his head cooking up. "now I do not fucking know what yalls problem is but if its because of romania then I dont wanna hear nun because I am gonna bail her out-" "katsu" he heard your voice calling out for him. Both him and the officer were confused because how-

"hi" he heard another voice speak up and a brown haired girl standing behind you and peaking from behind you. "ochako bailed me out and I want my stuff back" you pointed at her as she waved at katsuki. "wait but-" before the officer could talk you saw your stuff on a desk and grabbing them. "hold on but court is still gonna-" "yeah yeah whatever let's go" you said grabbing the speechless male who wanted to talk but still got nothing to say to you.

Arriving by the car izuku greeted you with a reassuring smile as you three entered the car. "but how-" ochako cut katsuki off.

"I need to tell you all something. and its about romania and what she had done now and in the past.."

𝘢/𝘯: short chapter for now and last daily chapter update for now as well cuz I am gonna take a lil break and eventually come back👋🏾