seven 🍃

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 🍃

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 🍃

𝘑𝘈𝘡𝘔𝘐𝘕 𝘊𝘖𝘜𝘓𝘋 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘒𝘌𝘌𝘗 𝘏𝘌𝘙 𝘉𝘐𝘎 𝘔𝘖𝘜𝘛𝘏 𝘚𝘏𝘜𝘛

𝘑𝘈𝘡𝘔𝘐𝘕 𝘊𝘖𝘜𝘓𝘋 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘒𝘌𝘌𝘗 𝘏𝘌𝘙 𝘉𝘐𝘎 𝘔𝘖𝘜𝘛𝘏 𝘚𝘏𝘜𝘛. "okay but was he like.. huge?" she asked you titling her head looking at you and you just rolled your eyes. It has been a day since you were over at katsuki's house and let's just say that the two of you were like back on your old terms but the sexual tension was higher than it was already.

It's like eijiro set the two of you up by just going which he quickly denied.

Today there was no studio open because apparently bakugo had some photoshoot or sum but you could never imagine him in a photoshoot even though you had seen him in some.

"bitch, today we gon' be spending time together cuz yo bitch ass been there for almost a week" jazmine draped her hands over your shoulder as you were still busy trying to rewrite some of your old lyrics.

"as long as we don't have to go out far, then yes" you put your sheets on your shelf in the livingroom. "nigga I was planning to go to the beach and you know drink cocktail" jazmine scoffed averting her gaze to the bathroom that opened and seeing monica exiting with her hair wrapped in a towel.

"tell ha we are going out" jazmine pointed at you. "if she doesn't want to then leave her" monica shrugged going to her room and closing it. "okay fuck you too monigga" jazmine rolled her eyes plopping besides you on the couch and glancing at the notebook you were scribbling at. "watchu doin' anyways?" her nosy self asked you.

"writing a song- fuck off" you groaned pushing her face away as she tried reading it. "im just trynaaaa read" she whined and you just stood up going to the other side of the couch. "y'all so boring" jazmine huffed taking her phone out and scrolling on it.

Monica came out with her now curly hair in a bun and wearing a red bodysuit which showed her hourglass body off. Her natural beautiful face was really shiny due to the sun shining on her light brownskin. "girl where you think you goin'?" you squinted your eyes watching the way her huge cleavage was almost popping out and not to mention the zipper of the bodysuit on the chest area wasn't even halfway up.