fourteen 🍃

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 🍃

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 🍃

𝘉𝘈𝘒𝘜𝘎𝘖𝘜 𝘏𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘋 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘞𝘈𝘠 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘞𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘚𝘖 𝘊𝘓𝘖𝘚𝘌 to izuku right now and it almost made him stand up and go over there as you were twirling a strand of izuku's messy hair while laughing at something he said

Currently everyone was in denki's huge ass mansion after the event ended and there were like many people and almost the air was filled with weed, cigarettes, alcohol and all that stuff. Jazmine was shouting on her phone which he assumed she was live on Insta like always and denki being besides her while dancing infront of the camera.

Eijiro passed the blunt to the blonde male as he took a long drag out of it and letting the smoke out in the air. "bro I thought you wanted to go home after the event?" his red haired bestfriend asked him. "changed my mind obviously" he shrugged throwing his head back to ignore the way you were almost on izuku's lap and your dress almost bunched up.

"bakugoooo come and dance with us" a drunk hyped mina held a half emptied vodka bottle in her hand and pulling eijiro up who laughed grabbing the bottle from her. "mina fuck off" bakugo sucked his teeth and letting the blunt rest on his finger as they both went to the middle and mina starting to break dance and eijiro hyping her up.

He was not even in the mood to do anything when he looked over to you and wondering when the fuck you were gonna stand up and come to him or whatever but he kind of did miss his chance the evening before.

You stood up pulling your dress down and telling izuku that you were coming right back and passing through the many people to make your way to the bathroom. Bakugo followed your movement and took the chance to stand up and go after you.

Bakugo peeked inside the not locked bathroom which he found weird but he knew you were in there when he saw you leaning on the counter. "nigga how long you gon' stare at me? come inside or whateva" you rolled your eyes as he entered the bathroom and closing the door behind himself.

"I know you was staring at me when I was all up on izu" you spoke and your eyes going down to the blunt he had on his hand which you assumed he forgot he had which you just took and taking a hit from it, letting the smoke out as it filled your nose.