twenty four 🍃

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 🍃

𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘚 𝘞𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘎𝘓𝘜𝘌𝘋 𝘛𝘖 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘗𝘏𝘖𝘕𝘌

𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘚 𝘞𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘎𝘓𝘜𝘌𝘋 𝘛𝘖 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘗𝘏𝘖𝘕𝘌. "who this fine ass man?" mina's nosy self leaned forward and stopped doing your hair for a moment. "girl hush and continue" you turned your phone off and mina went back to curling your lace.

"you were texting him weren't you?" she giggled and tried peeking. "no the fuck I wasn't besides he ain't all that" you lied rolling your eyes and your gaze averted to the blonde haired male entering the room with his shirt unbuttoned.

"who is not all that?" he asked bending down to face you as mina chuckled and went to stand on the other side. "no oneee why yall in my business" you sighed turning to face him. "I didn't get my kiss today" bakugo smirked as you huffed and flicked his forehead. "you ain't getting one cuz I hate you" you stood up and grabbed your outfit you were gonna wear.

"yeah all all you women lie about that and then later beg for it" the blonde male chuckled and sat on the couch spreading his thighs. "cappin ass nigga" you mugged at him and went behind the curtain to change your clothes.

"aww bakugo is all soft for her" mina made a heart towards him and he held his middle finger up to her. "mina help meeeee put the corset on" you peaked out seeing bakugo directly staring into your eyes. "what?" you mouthed at him as he ignored you and looked away.

"why he actin so weirddddd" you groaned and mina came to help you button the corset on. "he still looking" mina spoke peaking through the curtains still seeing him look towards his but his eyes went down to his phone.

"how do I look?" you asked averting your gaze away from him and standing infront of mina. "you are going to go out and slay everyone out" the female with pink hair said with a bright grin.