nine 🍃

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 🍃

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 🍃

𝘚𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌𝘚 𝘎𝘖𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘖𝘜𝘛 𝘛𝘖 𝘗𝘜𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘊 was not really your cup of tea

𝘚𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌𝘚 𝘎𝘖𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘖𝘜𝘛 𝘛𝘖 𝘗𝘜𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘊 was not really your cup of tea. Why the reason rumi booked a private room where you could eat alone in your favourite restaurant since many people were there today.

Jazmin didn't have any time to come which honestly surprised since she was never that busy but apparently she was now in michigan with her family. Monica well, she was always busy and currently preparing for the fashion week in italy which she invited you two to come too when you both finished your things.

"oh your schedule for this week is mad full" rumi said sipping her drink while looking at the timetable for this week. "god I know, the filming with katsuki, photoshooting with shoto if I am correct and attending the fashion week in milan next month too" you said scrolling through your phone still waiting for the food to arrive.

"mhm and the meeting with the ceo agency" rumi told you as you groaned annoyed putting your phone down. "I fucking hate him" "oh trust me I do too but this time it's important and I am not able to cancel that one" rumi sighed as the door opened of the private room and finally your foods arriving.

"enjoy the food" the waitress smiled at you both as she went out and closed the door. "shiiii this looks so delicious" you looked down at the noodle you ordered with chicken strips and the sweet saur sauce on it.

"shit I ordered the wrong stuff" rumi mumbled looking down at the fried rice with chicken on it. "huh? you said fried rice tho??" you asked her. "yeah but with shrimps- well you eat it then, I am not hungry anyways" rumi said pushing the food towards you as you tilted your head confused.

"no no, you have to eat- I am gonna tell her you ordered the wrong stuff" you said about to stand up but she was quick to pull you down. "I am on diet anyways it's okay" the female spoke sipping her drink. "rumiiii but you have to eat something?" you pouted and the female could just laugh at how worried you were. "I ate enough at home and I swear I am okay" she patted your head.