twenty one 🍃

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 🍃

𝘐𝘛 𝘞𝘈𝘚 𝘓𝘐𝘒𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘓𝘌𝘎𝘚 𝘞𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘈𝘓𝘔𝘖𝘚𝘛 𝘕𝘖𝘛 cooperating with you

𝘐𝘛 𝘞𝘈𝘚 𝘓𝘐𝘒𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘓𝘌𝘎𝘚 𝘞𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘈𝘓𝘔𝘖𝘚𝘛 𝘕𝘖𝘛 cooperating with you. you almost tripped over the steps with your heels and that was the worst feeling. currently you were in the milan museum, where they held the fashion week in. you were now supposed to be searching for rumi and wait for her but you got lost at the huge museum and couldn't find anyone expect for loud voices.

you held your white dress up to go over the steps again since your dress was long but had a slit on it. your hair was in a bun along with your edges laid perfectly. nails were matching the color of your dress and your makeup was done by your stylist that rumi hired.

Looking around you couldn't see anyone and just went along the huge hallway with many paintings on the wall. "you seem lost" you heard a familiar voice behind you making you turn around and you saw the one and only izuku. "hey- yes I am" you giggled going down the stairs again but too fast that you almost tripped on your own heels but izuku was quick to catch you and his hands were on your hips.

"you good?" he chuckled as you straighten yourself up and nodding at the embarrassment. "I have been trying to search for rumi but this bitch is huge as hell" you sighed slightly bending down to fix the straps on your heels and your ass almost pressing into izuku and the respectful boy he is he backed off with a blush on his face.

"u-uh I think I know where they are" izuku spoke averting his gaze somewhere else. "yeah? let's go then" you linked your arm with his and went down the stairs. "where is kacchan?" the male asked you making sure you don't trip over the stairs. "somewhere out smoking weed and we was supposed to be on red carpet soon" you chuckled looking around.

"he always does that, getting high before anything even when I can remember he used to smoke so damn long in highschool and his mom found out one day that he got send to japan to his granny for a year" izuku told you and you almost laughed to loud. "don't be telling me that or I will remind him that" "ah don't or he will beat my ass" the male nervously laughed knowing what the other male was capable of.