thirty seven 🍃

thirty seven 🍃

𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘞𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘛𝘙𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘛𝘖 𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘖𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘒𝘖 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘏 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌 the whole day and she was not answering

𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘞𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘛𝘙𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘛𝘖 𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘖𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘒𝘖 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘏 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌 the whole day and she was not answering. you honestly were pissed because not even a day ago she was showing you all of the evidence and even sended you everything but now she was spreading lies on how romania never did that and it honestly got you mad. bakugo had left your place an hour ago which you hadn't notice but when he sended you a text about it you were relieved so now you were still tryna call and spam ochako.

After what felt like hours ochako finally picking up but the moment you wanted to speak up at the way she was acting you could hear sobbing. "I didn't mean to do it i- I didn't wanna lose everything I worked for and it slipped out I just couldn't-" she spoke quietly into the phone. "woah woah woah calm down. and talk slowly" you sighed putting the phone on your bed while putting it on speaker.

Ochako sniffed finally calming down but you could still hear the quiet sobs escaping her mouth. "when izuku dropped me off by my apartment I wanted to unlock my apartment and the key didnt budge and I never changed my lock so I checked under the carpet and the other one was gone.. then-" she explained to you in a quiet voice before continuing.

"then I felt someone standing behind me and when I turned around it was romeo.. He had my key and threatened me to take my apartment and all the stuff away and so I had to deny all the stuff that bakugo posted and the fake evidence of her being innocent" ochako started crying again into the phone and you honestly really felt bad right now.

"but you could have called me and came over or literally anything" you sighed once again. "I wanted to but I gave him my phone so he could see all the evidence and deleted them-" "wait, he deleted them??" you raised your brow standing up but jazmine was standing by the door.

"rumi is here and wants to talk to you" she said looking towards your phone and frowning. "yeah I will be right there" you nodded as she closed your bedroom door. "so whats the next thing? what are we gonna do because court is in two weeks and we can't pull up with no damn evidence against her" you spoke into the phone feeling yourself getting angry.

"i- I have everything on the usb stick but I don't think it could work-" "better than having nothing but we still needa talk personally about it cuz it aint sit right with me how the nigga just harassed you and I swear I will fuck him up for it." you said grabbing your phone and ochako letting a soft laugh out.

"I am really sorry and I didn't want to-" "don't worry bout it and you are free to come over to mine because I don't think he will leave you alone after pulling this shit" you stood up putting your slippers on after bidding the girl goodbye and finally going downstairs to see your angry manager standing there while tapping her feet.

"heyyy-" "don't 'hey' me after getting arrested last night and not telling me anything about it" she glared at you placing her hands on her hips. "okayyy before you lash out on me for no reason please sit down" you said sitting down yourself as the brownskinned female sat across you and putting her hands over her big chest and you couldn't help but keep your eyes on them.

"now speak 'fore I poke your eyes out" rumi rolled her eyes noticing your gaze on her chest and they quickly moved up. "okay uhm I might have slapped romania again but I did slap her with my purse and it cut her cheek causing her to bleed BUT I did it because she was harassing katsuki and not just that but she had done it before and there is even evidence but I don't have it right now and court is in two weeks and romania and romeo are threatening me" you explained to her the situation.

"... well I did see everything on insta and twitter but I wanted to make sure to talk to you first about it and court is in two weeks? I will make sure they don't get yo ass arrested for shit you done right" rumi said calming down and you wanted to laugh at how fast she switched up.

"now all we gotta do is get the agency have our back cuz you better win this case or we having big trouble" rumi spoke standing up. "but I advice you to stay home because I do not want to deal with angry paparazzi's" rumi said slipping into her shoes on and grabbing her keys. "I was never on planning to go outside but I still need- and she's gone" you pouted as the woman closed the door.

"soooo no jail?" jazmine asked peaking inside with a grin. "nigga why you looking at me like-"

"what do you mean tour is in a month???" bakugo dropped his dumbbells to the floor causing a loud crash through his livingroom. "the agency decided on that you go after two years" aizawa spoke with his usual serious face watching the male grab his towel to wipe the sweat on his face and on his chest away.

"why are they doing it now?? can't they wait till the whole situation dies down?" katsuki groaned throwing his towel onto the floor and grabbing a water bottle from his fridge as the black haired man watched him harshly close the fridge. "look bakugo, the situation is being handled and we are making sure to get romania for it but we have to eventually continue on" shota sighed out already tired.

"no no this is just to make everyone forget about it" bakugo annoyingly said taking a seat on the couch. "then we just cancel it, but I can't promise that smth good is gonna come out from that" aizawa said shrugging and taking his stuff to go.

"the agency can be angry all they want but I wanna get this whole thing done first." bakugo told the long haired man as he nodded and left. The male checked up on his phone that was laying on the table besides the couch and noticed you had called him ten times.

He immediately called you back and not even after one ring you had already picked the call up.

"change of plans, we are going after romeo"

𝘢/𝘯: 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘥𝘤 𝘤𝘶𝘻 𝘵𝘮𝘳𝘸 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘷𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘨 🤷🏾‍♀️