twenty two 🍃

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰 🍃

𝘌𝘐𝘑𝘐𝘙𝘖 𝘙𝘈𝘕 𝘜𝘗 𝘛𝘖 𝘑𝘈𝘡𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘌'𝘚 𝘏𝘖𝘛𝘌𝘓 𝘙𝘖𝘖𝘔 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘊𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘖𝘕 𝘐𝘛 while he had his phone in his hands

𝘌𝘐𝘑𝘐𝘙𝘖 𝘙𝘈𝘕 𝘜𝘗 𝘛𝘖 𝘑𝘈𝘡𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘌'𝘚 𝘏𝘖𝘛𝘌𝘓 𝘙𝘖𝘖𝘔 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘊𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘖𝘕 𝘐𝘛 while he had his phone in his hands. "boy who the hell knocking on my door like that cuz i'm tryna watch white chicks- hold the fuck up?" jazmine grabbed his phone seeing the familiar face of romania on twitter.

"I KNOW THIS BITCH- WAIT TILL Y/N SEES THIS JUST WAIT" she snapped her fingers getting her phone. "this is so sad that I wasnt even there to watch" the red haired male sighed dramatically. "cuz you was tryna be all up on miss hadid" jazmine rolled her eyes quickly spamming you with texts and knew you were still out with bakugo or somewhere fucking.

"talking about the devil herself" eijiro pointed at bakugo carrying you on the back and you were giggling a little bit too loud. "oh hell no if this girl giggling too loud I know she drank too much" jazmine turned her phone off. "can y'all help me or yall just standing there looking stupid?" bakugo groaned and jazmine hurried to get you off of him.

"niggauhhhh I aint even that heavy fuck you on bout" you threw your heels to the ground that you were holding. "then why did my back started hurting the moment you got on my back?" the blonde male rolled his eyes and watching jazmine lead you to your room. "noo noo I want my goodnight kiss" you tried getting away from jazmine's hold but she pulled you inside already tired of you.

"bitch get in he gon' give you one if you sleep" she pushed you into the bed and you immediately relaxed into it. "lemme change tho" you pouted and jazmine rolled her eyes helping you take your dress off and everything. jazmine threw you a pair of shorts to you as you took your bra off and throwing it across the room. "nigga stop throwing stuff around" jazmine threw it back at you and you were not in no mood so you just laid back down. "I don'wanna wear nothingggg" you whined out loud and pulled the blanket to your body.

"finished?" the blonde male peeked inside as jazmine pulled the bonnet over your hair and sighed frustrated. "never let this monkey drink" she pointed at you glaring at bakugo and then exited your room and closing the door behind her. "who are you calling monkey" you mumble tiredly hearing the door close and someone laying besides you.