eighteen 🍃

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 🍃

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 🍃

𝘐𝘛 𝘞𝘈𝘚 𝘈𝘓𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘠 𝘋𝘈𝘠 𝘛𝘞𝘖 𝘉𝘌𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘐𝘕 𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘈𝘕 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘎𝘐𝘙𝘓𝘚 decided to stroll around the city for a bit since the sun was shining madly

𝘐𝘛 𝘞𝘈𝘚 𝘈𝘓𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘠 𝘋𝘈𝘠 𝘛𝘞𝘖 𝘉𝘌𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘐𝘕 𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘈𝘕 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘎𝘐𝘙𝘓𝘚 decided to stroll around the city for a bit since the sun was shining madly. Tomorrow was gonna be the start of the fashion week so you went from shops to shops to buy outfits for it and some personal outfits for home.

"the black heels or the pink ones?" monica asked herself holding the heels up and looking at them both. "buy them both" jazmine talked with a hint of annoyance in her voice since she was not allowed to film in the store. "bitch just choose for me" monica sucked her teeths. "the black ones" she pointed at the black heels but monica put them back and chose the pink ones.

"nigga-" "isn't that shoto?" you asked catching both of their attention as you put the dress back on the hanger and seeing the dual haired male talking to someone. "fuck is he doing here?" jazmine scrunched her face up and not even hiding the hatred she had for him. "nigga he is a model too" monica rolled her eyes and turned around to not look at her ex lover.

"should we go? I think he is coming this way" you pushed the sunglasses to the top of your head. "yeah yeah bitch run to the back" monica ushered the two of you as you three ran to the other exit and jazmine being slow she quickly grabbed her bag and almost tripped over the things.

"nigga you can't run for shit, what if you was in all of us are dead? more like jazmine is dead as hell" monica was holding into her wig for dear life. "stop talking before I yank yo musty wig" jazmine and monica were going back and forth until you stopped running and ending up outside to see paparazzi's gathered around.

"oh hell nahhh" monica backed off slowly to not attract attention and heard the noisy people asking about her. "what are those creatures saying?" jazmine whispered hiding behind the wall and holding into you. "they want me to come out" monica heard the loud Italian conversation going on and the flashlights going off as shoto and his bodyguards went through the paparazzi.

"and fuck are they blabbering now? ian understand y'alls white folks language" jazmine whispered yelled and you quickly shushed her. "asking sum about if I am still dating him- no the fuck I am not" monica was almost raging and wanted to throw the heels she had on on them but she decided to ignore it and watching shoto drive way with his bodyguards.