Broken Hearts & Thirsty Hoes

Hii guys just another chapter and guess what I just got my braces yassss finally this overbite can be tamed lol so back to the story and btw the color braces I got is red hehehe :D

______________________________________________________________________

Devon POV

As I was walking I noticed a girl at the end of the hall. She looked nice from the back but once she turned around I was like oh hell no.

Her makeup was smeared all over her swollen face. Damn it looked like she really got fucked up. I began to walk over to her direction not to go holla at her just to gto the the bathroom. Man I gotta take a piss.

"Hey" she said

(The girl is Alissa)

"Umm hi" I said

"Mhmmm you is fine" she said while smiling wide

"Okay...that's good to know" I said while raising my eyebrow

She began to walk closer to me and she pushed me up against a locker. We were literally body to body.

"Do I remind you of anything" she whispered into my ear

Oh my gosh why is this girl so damn thirsty. Then a idea popped into my head I smiled and decided to play along.

"Yeah, you remind me of a Nicki Minaj song" I said smirking

Her eyes lit up with happiness. "Ohh what song is it Your Love or Super Bass?"

I gave her a straight face "No its Stupid Hoe"

And with that I pushed her thirsty self off of me and made my way to the bathroom. Basic bitches these days.

Alissa POV

I can't believe he rejected me like that. I mean come on have you seen how I look I'm drop dead gorgeous. But its whatever its finer fish in the sea. I could have anyone but that one person that I want is Ray and I'm not gonna stop until I get him.

All I gotta do is get rid of Star first then that bitch of a cousin Mariah. Man I hate her with a passion. And Star is so fucking annoying she just doesn't shut up. Well speak of the devil, Star was walking right towards me.

"So Alissa what's the plan to get me back with Ray" Star asked

This bitch must be crazy. Doesn't she know that Ray is mine. Guess its time to turn off the act. I flashed Star a fake smile she smiled back her eyes basically said bitch and trust me the feeling was the same only many more times harder. The boy is mine No one is gonna stand in my way.

________________________________________________________________________

Alissa and Star needa sit they thirsty asses down lol wow. So comment tell me what you think :D