16

"How was it?"

"Surprisingly, normal. They talk causally, just like all of us. Sure, they've bullied, skipped school, and did other stuff like that. But I feel as if something made them this way."

"... Woah...? Are you okay? Yes, they're hot but I think you have a full blown fever."

Kiba feels my forehead, to which I slap away. "I don't." She was still in deep thought about the whole situation. She could've sworn she felt a slight hint of pity.

"What's with that face?"

"What face?"

"That face."

"I always look like this."

"I'm your fellow best friend and I know you."

I just roll my eyes and walk away from him. "HEY—" He ran to me. "Listen I totally understand that you're gay panicking here but you gotta think about the personality!" I scoff. "And YOU'RE giving ME advice?" I ask him.

"Alright class. Today, I'll be assigning partners for this project. You're topic will be about certain explorers that discovered the whole world. I would like you and your partner to summarize and find key details together. This will be due at the end of the school week." Asuma-Sensei started writing names on the board, pairing them with other names. After that, some students got up to look at the pairings. I sight and find my name. 'Me to... UCHIHA?! FUCK.' I felt someone glaring holds into my head. I turn my head to the right and see Sasuke glaring at me. I give him a quick and nice middle finger before turning back to my notebook.
          "Please get with your partner and start conversing about your explorer. Sit in any seat if needed." I didn't bother getting up. Neither did Sasuke. 'This asshole...' I sigh and get up. I approached him with an unpleasant expression on my face. I pull a chair besides him and sit.
We stayed silent. "We're assigned... Francisco Pizarro." He scoffs. "Great. We're assigned a mass murderer." He flips through the pages of his book. "Feeling like one right now..." I muttered quietly.

"What was that?"

"Fuck off."

         I bang my head against the abandoned bathroom's stall door. "God... You must hate me somehow, right?" I heard small sniffling in one of the stalls. I raise a brow and knock on the door. "You alright?" I heard a squeak of fear.
I slowly open the door and see a dark purple-haired girl, tears running down her cheeks. She looked up at me in fear and shock.

"...?"

"...!"

"... Hi."

          She wipes her tears away. "P-Please don't hurt me...!" I enter the stall. I slowly raise my hand, to which she flinched. I stop for a moment, before gently patting her head. She tensed up a bit at first before relaxing her shoulders. "Who hurt you?" She doesn't reply back, just continues sniffling. I awkwardly stand there.
I brought her hands into mine and lifted her up the toilet seat. I pulled her out gently and pulled out my handkerchief. I pat her tears dry as she stares at me.

"What's your name?"

"..."

I look at her expectedly. "O-Oh! I'm..." She fiddles with her fingers. "H-Hinata Hy-yuga..." I nod. 'She's related to long-haired-Sasuke-but-hotter.' I straighten her hair out. "Why're you in here?" Hinata stumbles on her words, in result of me having to calm her down because she was turning red. "K-Karin really said some hurtful things about me... But I-I don't wish her any ha-arm. I can't tell Neji-san..." I nodded understanding.
          Luckily I had a pen and paper with me in my backpack. I took them out and wrote my number down. "Here." I hand her the paper. "Text me if you need help with anything. Even if it's her. Take care." I walk out of the bathroom since I was late to my next class. 'She's cute...'

          "Would you like to explain to me why you're late, L/n?" Orochimaru-Sensei asks, with a small smirk on his face. "I had my duties to do in the bathroom." I stated. "Hm... I'll let you off this time. It better not happen again or else...~" He licked his lips. I just ignored him and sat down in my seat, which was next to a quiet guy with shaded glasses on.
"Well, sorry for the interruption, class. Let's continue."

Kiba was howling. Literally... howling. In the hallways, too. You'd think you're in a horror movie. "YOU'RE— AHAHSHBD— YOU'RE WITH—" He wheezes and leans on a random locker. I just walk along with him, looking forward with an irritated look on my face.
         We ended up bumping into Choji, who was snacking. "AYE CHOJI!" Kiba walks to him and pats his shoulder.

"Guess who got paired with Sasuke?~"

"Uh—"

"That's right!~ THIS LOSER RIGHT HERE— BABAHAHABDH"

Choji looked at me in confusion of the dying Kiba. I just shrug at his expression. "I don't know, man. I don't remember it being that funny." I kick Kiba's ankle. "Hey! This school has a no-violence policy! I could sue you for that!" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"But are you?"

"No."

"That's what I thought."

          Sadly, Kiba is in my class. And he isn't giving me any mercy. He keeps fucking teasing me and I feel like committing a crime.
          I finally raise my hand. "Sensei? May I change my seat?" Iruka-Sensei had noticed Kiba's behavior and had repeatedly told him to stop, so he understood. "Sure. You can sit by Sai over there." He points to a pale boy.
          I turn to Kiba and charmingly smile at him. I stand up and take my seat next to Sai. He stayed silent. He glanced at me for just a second before averting his eyes back to the board.
          "Class. I'll be right back. But for now, please try and solve this problem." He exits the room. And the room immediately turned into chaos. Everyone started chatting and messing around.
"So you're Sasuke's enemy?" I had a "???" expression as Sai asked that. "Did he say that? What a fucking loser..." I look off to the side. "Well, I've been observing you two and you both seem to dislike each other immensely." I blink. "So what? You stalked us?" He shook his head. "No. I just happened to be there when nobody notices me." I nod. "I think Naruto mentioned you. I heard him muttering something about you being a bastard." He nods in confirmation. "Yes. I made fun of his penis." I smile a bit.

"You've seen it before then?"

"No. But he has the personality of a guy who has a small dick."

I chuckle lightly. "I guess he does, huh?" He nods. "I'm pretty sure he does." I sit up straight.

"How long have you been in this school? I've never seen you before."

"I came at the beginning of this school year."

"Interesting... Well, would you like to exchange numbers? I see you have a passion of drawing and I wondered if you'd like to go to the Art Gallery Museum."

He nods and smiles a bit. "Yeah. Sure."

☞︎To Be Continued☜︎