11

"Y/N-CHANNNNNNNNNNNN" I widen my eyes as Tobi ran to me. He landed on me before I could run away. "YOU'RE HERE TO SEE TOBI! RIGHT? RIGHT?!" He was heavy as hell.

"O-Off."

"Ha?"

"C-Can't...breathe!"

"Tobi. Off." He gets off after a commanding voice.

        Tobi immediately gets off. I get up dizzily. I look and they were just staring at me. "It's been fun, but... I have diarrhea." I mentally face-pain. 'Why would you fucking say that?!' I threw a peace sign and head for the door, but Itachi grabbed my collar. "DON'T GANGBANG ME." They looked confused. "No... We wanted to recruit you..." I raise a brow.

"For wut."

"Our group."

"Why."

"Because you are unique."

"No I am Y/n."

"Stop playing."

"Okay, fine."

        He sighs. "Are you sure you got the right person, Itachi?" I sigh as well. "Yeah are you? I'm not interested in joining any cults. I'm an atheist." (Sorry if you're not, just ignore that) I heard a silver-purple-haired guy dramatically gasp. "OI WHAT DO YOU MEAN? DON'T YOU BELIEVE IN JASHIN?!" I looked at him confusingly. "Is that a plant?" He screeches in horror and grabs some stick. "Woah calm down Jamal don't pull the nine-" Deidara got smacked on the head by that hot red-head. "Hidan, down." This "Hidan" guy grumbled and put his stick down. The leader sighs.
        "I'm Pain." I blink. 'Is this guy serious?' He points to a purple-haired woman. Quite beautiful. "Konan. Tobi, Deidara, Sasori, Hidan, Itachi, Kisame, Zetsu, and we have another member, though he's in college." I blink again. "Look this has been very nice and all but I think I gotta go walk Kiba." I run to the door and open it. "Good Bye." I quickly went through it and headed to my locker.

        When I got there, I saw Kiba. 'What a coincidence.' He smiles charmingly. "So... how'd it go?" I sigh. "He basically wanted to recruit me to his cult or gang." He punches my shoulder. "Bro, how are you still alive?" I shrug. "I don't know. I've been asking myself the same question for the past 5- no, 6 years." He throws an arm around my shoulder and we walk. "Enough emo talk, you'll be like Sasuke." I stop walking.

"I am not like that asshole!"

"I never said that you were~"

"Whatever dude."

We continue walking to our next class. Though I bumped into- speaking of the Devil. "Watch where you're going." Duckass says coldly. "Fuck off Ducky." Naruto sighed and went between us. "Now... Make up. This is childish. This should stop." Duckass and I glare at each other.

"He bumped into me."

"No you bumped into me."

"Look it's obvious you both bumped into each other. Now say sorry and forgive and forget! That's it! Are you guys dumb?"

"No you're dumb."

"Okay jeez."

Kiba comes in between us too. "Naruto just forget it. These two won't do shit." My glare hardens. "And for a reason." His glare hardens as well. "Listen we gotta get to class. Bye!" Kiba pulls me.
        "Dude let me go!" He sighs and lets me go. "Okay man, no offense, but you need to grow some balls." I look down at my area. "I don't have any." He grabs my shoulders and shakes them. "Exactly but grow some anyway!" He lets go. "Naruto is right. You are being a bit childish. Why is it you guys don't get along?" I shrug. "We just don't." I look down. 'I guess so... Hopefully he doesn't expose I'm a female...'

FLASHBACK TO 10 YEARS AGO

        I walked along the sidewalk, going to the park where Ino asked to meet. She wanted to play like any other normal friend would do.
        I got here and had nothing to do since she hasn't arrived. I sighed and went under slide- my usual spot. Though that spot was already taken by a boy with black hair shaped like a duck's butt. "What are you doing in my spot?" He looks up. "I'm sorry." He begins to get up until I stopped him. "It's fine. I can share." I sit with him. An awkward silence fills within. "Why are you here?" I asked innocently and hesitantly. Once I finally examine him, he was crying. "And why are you crying?" He wipes his nose. "My father hates me! He thinks I'm too weak!" Tears begin to feel his big eyes. "O-Oh... I don't think you're weak!" He sniffs and looks at me hopefully. "You don't?" I shake my head and put my hand out. "I'm Y/n! Y/n L/n!" He smiles a bit. "Sasuke Uchiha!" We both shake hands.

2 Years Later

        I enter the Uchiha household. "Hello ma." SASUKE'S mother smiles. "Hello, Sasuke's in his room." I nod and walk up the stairs. I never see his brother. Maybe next time. I enter his room with a big smile on my face. "Hey Sasuke!" He ignores me. "Yooo?" He grumbles. "What do you want?" I raise a brow. "Let's take a walk! Maybe we could feed the ducks!" He rolls his eyes. "No." I frown. "What do you mean "no"? You love feeding ducks. You're favourite duck might be there!" He stands from his bed.

"I said no Y/n! Okay?"

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing's wrong with me."

"Well there is! You're mad at me!"

"SHUT UP."

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"I SAID NOTHING'S WRONG WITH ME."

"Sasuke, you know you can tell me-"

"Kami- JUST SHUT UP. YOU'RE SO ANNOYING."

I gasp. 'I'm... annoying...?' I was speechless. "Why are you so mean?" He doesn't say anything. "Go away. I hate you." I furrowed my brows, tears threatening to spill out. "I HATE YOU." I then left.

FLASHBACK END

I frown a bit. 'Stupid asshole. You were one of my best friends. What the hell happened?' I just walk silently to my next class while Kiba was running his mouth. I admit, it is childish. I did try talking to him since I thought he was on his period. But he gave me the cold shoulder. 'Sasuke Uchiha... I hate you.'

☞︎To Be Continued☜︎