8

I was focusing on Art. Tobi kept saying that he was gay, which was hilarious. The teacher had told him to be quiet. Deidara tried to contain his laughter and the red-haired hottie smiled a bit. I hid my face, I didn't regret telling him that gay means happy. The teacher had enough though.
        "Tobi! Do you not know what gay means?" Tobi perked up happily. "Yes! IT MEANS HAPPY!" He began to jump around. Deidara bursted out laughing. So did other students. The teacher sighed and rubbed her temples in frustration. "Tobi. I need you to stop saying that so we can get on with the lesson please." Tobi looked down. "Okay..." he said sadly and sat back down. The teacher sighed in relief and continued on with the lesson.

The bell rings and I immediately pack my stuff up. I was about to leave until Tobi appeared in front of me. "You're gay right?" I blink and smile a bit. "Sure." I walk past him and continue onto my next class.
        Luckily, Kiba was in my next class. "Bro you won't believe what I did." We did our little handshake. "What?" I told him what happened in my art class. "Bro for real?" I nodded giggling.
I was gonna go on my phone to read some yao- I mean, BL manga and comics until someone slammed their fucking hands on my desk. I didn't flinch but I was a bit pissed off. I look up to see it was Ino. "Yes Ino?" She was smiling non-stop. "I touched Sasuke-kun's hand!" She starts fangirling. '...What the fuck does that have to do with me?' I just blinked as she squirmed in her position. "...Okay...?" I sighed. "Oh Y/n Y/n..." she sits in front of me facing me. "Sasuke-kun's just... dreamy. And touching his hand is like... my breath is taken away that I can't breathe!" Her face was red. "Then call 911."

(I know Japan's number for emergencies might be different but most of my memes include 911 in it.)

"What for?"

        "If you can't breathe, get your phone, dial 911." She sighs. Kiba gives me the what-in-tarnation? face. I shrug. "Alright class lets get started!"

Time Skip After School

"I'll walk you home." 

"Wow what a real gentlemen. Gay."

"I'm not gay-"

"Itachi."

"Besides daddy-"

"Wait daddy what the fuck?"

"Shush man. He's like right over there with the other daddies."

"Oh my god... I mean you're not wrong but at least I can control my raging ovaries."

"You saying I can't?"

"I'm saying you get horny almost 24/7."

"What the fuck are you guys talking about." Kiba jumped while I look back to see Shika. Kiba sighs in relief.

"Oh hey. Just talking to a guy with raging hormones for men right now."

"Wow you're gay dude?"

"I-"

"Yes."

        Kiba looks at me and smacks my head. "Ow!" I smack his head back. "Ow!" He hit my head again, then I hit his head back. We kept doing it until Shika finally stopped us. "What a drag... chill the fuck out ladies." Kiba growled and irked. "DON'T CALL ME A PUSSY I AIN'T NO PUSSY-" I put my hands in his shoulders. "Shut the fuck up." He calms down. Shika rolls his eyes. "You guys have a weird friendship..." we shrug. I look and see Itachi staring at us. 'CHEEKS DON'T FAIL ME NOW.' I nudged Kiba with my elbow and gesture over to Itachi. Kiba widens his eyes a bit and takes Shikamaru's and I's hand. "Vroom Vroom guys!" Then we run away.

"BRO LET GO!"

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!"

"SHUT UP!"

        "LET US GO!!!" He finally lets us go. "Dude!" Kiba looks at Shikamaru. "What?" Shikamaru scoffs. "Bruh my wrists." I massage my wrists. "Sorry... I didn't want to show him that I'm a bottom for him." Kiba nervously chuckles. "You could've given us a fucking warning!" I smack his head.

"OW! BUT I DID!!! I SAID VROOM VROOM."

"WHAT ARE YOU- 4???"

        "YES." I face palm. People were looking at us. Kiba clears his throat. "N-Nothing to see here folks... hehe...?" They continue walking to whatever. We look at him. "WHAT?" We roll our eyes and continue walking towards home.

"HEY YOU SHALLN'T LEAVE ME!"

'What the fuck is 'shalln't' eh?'

"*sigh* what's shalln't you idiot?"

"I........ IT MEANS SHALL NOT YOU DUMBASS HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW IN ENGLISH HUH?!?!"

"IT'S NOT EVEN A FUCKING WORD!!!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP GUYS."

"YOU SHUT UP."

"NO YOU!!"

"NO YOU!!"

"NO YOU!!!"

"FUCK OFF!"

"NO YOU FUCK OFF!"

"NO YOU!"

"NO YOU!"

We heard a door open. Our attention turns to a man with a cigarette. He looked lowkey sexy not gonna lie. Other teenagers I think our age were behind him.

'Sakonoshita's market eh-'

"HOW ABOUT YOU KIDS SHUT UP."

"SHIT RUN-" Shikamaru hits our heads.

"Shut up guys. And say sorry to him."

"How are we supposed to say sorry if you told us to shut up?" I asked rubbing my head. "I won't hesitate Bitch." He raised his hand. I jump in front of the man and started saying a string of apologies. I heard laughing behind him, assuming it was the other teens. "I'm so sorry sir... But he started it." I pointed to Kiba and run away. He irks. "HEY!!!" He runs after me. "Wait guys! Ughh, what a drag." Shikamaru runs after us. "Gomenasai!" He shouts to the guy.
        Kiba was just a few feet away but of course I was faster. "COME BACK!" I scoff. "HELL NO KIBS." I run even faster. "GOD DAMMIT Y/N. I'LL BUY YOU DANGOS!!!" I stop immediately making Kiba crash into me a second later. "Really?" He pants due to running almost a mile into our neighborhood. "Yes." I smile it him and pat his head. "Oh what shall I do in return?" He smirks. "A date!" I think about it.

"A friendly one?"

"Sure."

"There you guys are! It was such a drag trying to find you two." We laugh. "We all needed a workout." We all pant and catch our breaths. "Welp. Time to head home. It was nice hanging out! Bye bitches!" I wave at them heading home and they bid me a goodbye before heading to their houses as well.

        I enter my home to see my little brother laying on the couch, limbs spread out, and chips hanging from his mouth. "Ew what the fuck?" I walk over to him and smack his face. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!" He falls on the floor. "Choking hazard. Also clean up your saliva on the couch." I walk up to my room. "YEAH HELLO TO YOU TOO SIS." I smile and enter my room. I think about Kiba and Shikamaru. I sigh. "Two idiots...' I chuckle and go take a shower.

☞︎To Be Continued☜︎