14

"Truth or dare?"

Did you really think that's how the night went? Sigh. This is what really happened.

"That was hot, not gonna lie."

"BARRY IS DOMINATE. I REPEAT. BARRY IS DOMINATE."

"BARRY GOT A BIG STINGER"

"Why did we read that?"

"...Research reasons."

"You sound like Jiraiya-Sensei."

Zion just left the room after he heard that. He still can't accept the fact about the perverted sensei. "No because he's kind of good-looking!" Kiba exclaimed. "You think every man you see is good-looking."
Aito, Kiba, and I were sitting on the floor of my bedroom, playing monopoly. Surprisingly, no one was arguing or spanking each other. We were just casually talking.
"Oh yeah, are you gonna join the Akatsuki?" Kiba asked, munching on Scooby-Snacks. "I don't know. I don't know what their members are like." Aito widened his eyes. "But you're considering it?" I shrug. "Who knows?" I saw Kiba tense up. He straightened up and said, "But dude seriously, I don't think you should join. Like hang around but not join." I narrow my eyes at the suggestion.

"You want me to be a spy? I am not 9."

"No. You can hang around that hot red-head and—"

"Here we go again..."

"I'm just saying! But they can do some things others can't."

"Fight? Smoke? Fuck? I don't know, man. Konoha is pretty chaotic. I'm not going to do drugs or fight other students."

"And yet you'd fuck your teacher?"

"..."

"..."

"... No comment."

        Kiba gave me a pointed look whilst stealing a Scooby-Snack from my pouch— well he tried, but I smacked his hand away. "Go walk to the kitchen and get one yourself." He rolled his eyes and got up. "Wait till my lawyer hears about this!" He huffs like a child. "Wait till your family hears about this."

        Kiba and I are now currently on the floor, playing mini games on our phones. Cup Pong to be exact. "Damn in still can't get a shot." I muttered. Kiba had 2 cups left whilst I had 6. "Sucks to be you I guess." He made another cup. I growl in annoyance as I miss more. "Look my hands are sweaty." No response, he won. 'He fucking won. I'm never playing again.' I kick his shin. "Ow! Wha—" I cover his mouth. "You're gonna wake everyone up." He shoved my hand away.

"It's only 10."

"You don't think Zion needs his beauty sleep?"

"No. Because I'm here."

"Shut the fuck up."

"No."

"I'm getting a snack."

"I'm right here."

"Shut up before I punch your teeth out."

Kiba covers his "fangs" in defense and horror. He shook his head rapidly, not wanting the love and affection I'd give him. "Good." I stood up from my spot and left my room. Skipping the house tour, I just went into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I also grabbed a banana for Kiba, because I'm considerate.
I walk back into my room to see Kiba looking at the lock screen of my phone. "You got so many messages, bro." I raise a brow in confusion. "Huh?" I sat by him and tossed the banana into his lap. "Wow thanks." He took a bite out of the banana without... peeling it. 'Dumbass.' I unlock my phone and check my messages. "30 messages— what the hell." Kiba laughs at the horrified look on my face.
        I received selfies of my fan club's outfit of the day or whatever. "How the hell did they get my damn number?!" I quickly delete the messages and block the numbers. I look at Kiba, with a look. "What're you looking at me for? I only gave Shikamaru your number." I sigh. "The only ones in the school that know are you, the teachers, Shikamaru, Ino—" I stop myself. "Ah shit..." I stand up, followed by Kiba. "Dude she's really holding a grudge for the pad thing." I groan. "Why? Just because she can look good in front of... of that degenerate little shit?!" I turn off my phone and throw it on the bed.

It was the next day, Kiba and I were walking to school together. We were just casually talking about random subjects until a swarm of fangirls and a few fanboys started surrounding me.

"Y/n-Kun! Did you get my picture?!"

"I love you, Senpai!~"

'Why're they surrounding me on this now ruined morning?'

Kiba was also in the mess, being pushed around, left and right. I, being the good friend I am, grab his arm. "Run." I yelled to him as I dragged him away from the crowd. "Shit! They're still on us!" He exclaimed in horror. "We're almost there!" Since we were both fast runners, we managed to run into the school, where more fans started crowding us. "A disturbance in every corner!"
We ran into what we thought was an empty classroom. "What the hell was that about?" He panted out, sitting on a chair. "I don't know. Must be something about them getting my damn number." I sit on a desk, breathless. I finally take a look at my surroundings to see... The Akatsuki staring into our souls. "Oh shit..." I muttered out. Kiba takes note of this and quickly stands up. "Hey... This isn't where I parked my car...!" We both turn to leave, only to be met with the leader himself. He practically stared us down. I wasn't scared, just annoyed and irritated.

"Have you considered our offer?"

"No."

I felt hot breath behind me; I turn to see Deidara smirking. "C'mon, un! It'll be fun!" I sigh. "What's the reason to join?" They all stepped closer to us. "Ino handed out your number to your "fan club" right after you "embarrassed" her." Konan stated. "fucking knew it— And that's gonna convince me?" I deadpan.

"We know your little secret."

"Which one?"

"Which one do you think?"

"I'm asking you. I know my secrets because they're mine. I'm wondering which one you know."

"We know that you're... a female."

☞︎To Be Continued☜︎