13

I was currently at my locker, just finishing up the tutoring session. It was actually not that bad. Better than all the other people I had to tutor. This guy was actually willing to listen instead of staring at me with loving eyes.

        "L/n." I sigh and turn to see Pain and his gang gang behind him. "Look... I won't join your cult." Pain stays emotionless. "It's not a cult. It's a group." I shrug. "Same difference." I close my locker and walk away. But they follow me. I turn left and right but they're on my tail.

"Look... I'm not going to be in a gang or whatever. I just want to peacefully think about my life choices."

"Think about it then."

        They walk away as I stand there dumbfounded. 'Wow they wasted their time chasing after me? Ha. Fan behavioir.' I run out of the school despite the rules. I see Kiba waiting for me by one of the trash cans. "Holy shit you actually waited for me?" He shrugged. "I need you for protection." He grabs my shoulders and shoved me in front. "Protection?" I asked in confusion. "Y'know. Condoms." We looked pretty awkward right now. Some students were staring at us weirdly. "And I'm the best condom you've got? Doesn't really spark up any confidence." I turn and shove him. "Okay okay! I meant from my mom. She'll chew my ass like how Akamaru rips his squeaky toy!" I blink. "That's an odd comparison." I started walking away from his dumbass, in which he quickly follows me like the lost puppy he is. "Can I like— stay at your house for tonight." Kiba asked.

"Why?"

"Ever since the banana incident, my mom has been discipline me non-stop and I need to prove my alibi."

"Stupid as hell. I swear..."

"... So was that a yes—"

"Fine. Yes."

"Can't wait to see your brother."

"Which one. If it's Aito I will tie your tiny dick into a tiny knot—"

"No! Zion. Also if my penis is that small I don't think you can tie it—"

I let out a long sigh whilst he explains why he wants to see my brother. Every minute... "Zion" this, "Zion" that. 'I get it. I get it. I'm literally going to rot listening to this.' This went on until we got to his house. His mom happily greeted at me and served a meaty snack. After that encounter, we left to my house.
"I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE TOOK ALL TBE FRUITS AWAY. DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CAN FIT A FUCKING ORANGE IN MY ASSHOLE???" He yelled out in frustration. The chance that people got disturbed by the sudden outburst is 80% because most of the people in the neighborhood deal with constant sexual noises from humble homes. "You can, if you really tried. Think of it as a butt plug exhibit." He nods solemnly. "I understand sir. Are you implying I should buy a butt plug exhibit?" I rub my eyes at the question.

I enter my humble home and see Aito watching Mario twerk on the TV. "Thicc." Kiba said and Aito jumped. Aito quickly turned the TV off with... the remote! "It's not what you think—" I nod understanding. "Forget it. You know what you want for dinner?" Aito nodded. "It's on the fridge." Kiba had already made himself at home, running up the stairs into my room. "Why's he here?" Aito asked in curiosity. "He treasures his life. Can you ask Zion what he wants for dinner?" Aito nods and pulls out his phone. I walk up the stairs carefully because my knees ache. I walk into my room to see Kiba laying on my bed.

"Get off the bed."

"What am I? A dog?"

"Yes. Now get off. We're both sleeping on the floor."

"Why?"

"Because I said so. You're in my room now, smootie pie."

"Who are you?"

"I'm vengeance."

"You sound like Sasuke."

Silence. Just... pure silence...

        "I will throw you out of this window right here." I grab his collar and vigorously shake him. "IM JUST KIDDING!!!" He let out barks and yelps. "Y/N! THE NEIGHBOR'S DOG IS IN OUR YARD AGAIN!" Aito yelled from downstairs. "ITS KIBA NO WORRIES." I yelled back. "When you shower, don't use all the Irish Spring for your stinky ass. And if you want to shit, the fresh grass is outside and free."

        Kiba and Aito were playing some game on the TV whilst I was making dinner, since Zion was almost home. I found it adorable how Kiba bonded with Aito, despite their first encounter. I smile a bit at the memory.

FLASHBACK

"I don't like him! He smells like dog shit!" I sigh at my little brother's whining. "He's not bad as you think. You just refused to talk to him. Just... try... please? Try not to swear as much too" Aito grumbles angrily as he waddles into the house party.
        An hour later, Aito and Kiba were playing fetch with Akamaru. Actually it was Aito and Akamaru playing fetch with Kiba. It was heart-warming.

FLASHBACK END

'Human evolution... such a wonder... Animals dominate this world though.' With my expertise, I finish dinner right when Zion opens the front door. "What's up man?" Kiba gives him a bro-hug. "Nothing much. Nice to see you again." Zion responded patting his back. "Very nice to see you too." I shake my head in embarrassment and turned to Zion.

"Do you want to eat now—"

"Yes."

"Did you eat lunch?"

"..."

"Dumbass."

I throw a towel at Zion. "You gotta eat. Literally. Do it, for the bat." He looks at me bewildered. "The Batman?" I shrugged. "Sure." He smiles. "I like The Batman." I nodded. "Okay..."

☞︎To Be Continued☜︎