12

A tick mark appeared on my forehead as Karin latched onto my arm. Kiba was besides me silently chuckling at the scene. "My parents would love you Y/n-Kun!" I sigh and stay silent, ignoring her. She was being really annoying and it pissed me off. I sit down, trying to calm down after so many incidents and I get this. I simply wasn't in the mood. She continued to throw compliments here and there, not that I mind but it's too much. "Wanna study with me? I mean at my house?" She asks in a flirty tone. I raise a brow. "I'm good." She groans. "C'mon! I need help with everything! And some other things." I was getting a migraine. I shouldn't be overthinking about Ino and I's relationship but I couldn't help it since she's biased to that damn asshole. I run my temples in frustration to this lady. 'Now I have to deal with this creature for over an hour.'

        Once class ended, I immediately rushed out of there, followed by Kiba. I sigh in relief once Karin couldn't find us. "Dude she was literally touching my fucking thighs." Kiba smirked. "Don't tell me you got a boner." I turn my head to him and smile sarcastically. "My 26 inch dick is rock hard right now." I said sarcastically.
        Then my name was called. "L/n." I turn to see the our homeroom teacher, Kakashi-Sensei. "Yes Sensei?" He gestures me to follow him. I turn to Kiba in confusion. We communicated "telepathically". No, we just know each other that well.

'What does he want?'

'I don't know dude.'

'I'll catch you later.'

Kiba did a thumbs up and went to his next class. I sigh and follow Kakashi-Sensei to his classroom. "What is it that you needed from me Kakashi-Sensei?" He sits in his seat. "Since you're the smartest in my hour, (also known as period.) is it okay if you tutor a student? He's having trouble." I walk closer.

"Who's this student."

"His name's Suigetsu."

"Oh... I guess. When?"

"You'll have to ask him. He needs help with a lot of subjects and he's bringing his problems to me."

I nodded. "Of course Sensei." He smiles through his mask. I can just imagine what that smile looks like since he's crazy hot. "Good. Thank you for doing this. Make sure it's today. The quiz is tomorrow and he needs to get his grades up." He shakes my hand. 'It's so warm...' I nodded again and left the classroom. 'I'm never cleaning this hand.' I smile a bit, cheering mentally.

Kiba spit out his soda. "Dude that's so unsanitary." He stands up. "You lucky bastard you shook his hand?!" I smile confidently. "He shook it first." His jaw drops to the floor and shakes my shoulders violently. We were currently walking around the school since we had freetime together. "HOW."
        Then a loud whistle was heard. We turn our hands and saw it was Shimizu-Sensei. "What are you doing to her?" She asks calmly. "O-Oh uh- there was a bug on him." He pretends to brush my clothes off, looking for the "bug." I stifle my laughter and kept a poker face. I nodded agreeing with him. She looked at us suspiciously and walked away. "Haha you almost got in trouble." Kiba clicked his tongue and childishly crossed his arms.
I shook my head in amusement and then my head in another direction. Coincidentally, I saw the boy I was supposed to tutor. "Oop- there he is. I gotta ask him." Kiba whistles. "He looks hot." I turn to him with a bored look.

"You gonna say that about every boy?"

"Jealous?"

"Why would I be?"

I walk to Suigetsu and tap his shoulder. "You needed tutoring?" He nods. "I'm your tutor. Where do you wanna meet today?" He looks at me in confusion. "Huh?" I blink at him. "Kakashi-Sensei said it needs to be today since the quiz is tomorrow." He started sweating bullets.

"There's a quiz? Oh shit-"

"Dude, calm down. It's fine it's just a quiz with 6 questions."

"Do you know how hard Math is?"

"I'm completely aware. That's why I'm helping you dumbass."

"Oh..."

"Yeah..."

"..."

"..."

        We stood there in silence staring at each other. "How about the library?" I nodded in agreement. "No problem. After school?" I check my phone for the time. "Yeah. Um, see ya." He walks away. I watched as his figure disappeared into a building.
        "The fuck? I wonder how many gays are in this school... what about lesbians?" My mouth twitched upwards for a quick millisecond. 'If I reveal I got a flat field... how would the (Your fan club name) react? Man Kiba was right I need pussy.'

        The bell rung. I ran to class, with the side of girls running with me practically screaming and squealing. What's so good about me running?

I was currently walking to the library for the tutoring lesson I have to give. My groupchat kept blowing with Kiba and my other friend literally sending furry pictures to each other. "Fucking hell..." I pulled out my phone and muted the groupchat. I continue walking peacefully. I turn my head left and right until I see Ino flirting with Sasuke. 'Of course...' I felt a pang in my heart. 'Why am I feeling like this? She literally yelled at me for humiliating her in front of her "sAsuKe-kUn". Doesn't she know Duckass- oh right, whenever she wanted to hang out with other friends I hung out him. She never knew. Good thing but now she's practically a leech to him.' I look down to avoid them and walked quickly away from them.

        I arrived at the library to see Suigetsu actually struggling. He looked like he was constipated. I sigh and walk to him. I stand behind him looking at what he's got. "You've got the right answer." He jumps and yelps. I cover his mouth. "Chill... we're in a library." I sit next to him. "Yeah I wonder why I screamed." Suigetsu said sarcastically. "What exactly did you need help with?" He shrugs.

"Not much. I think it's because Kakashi-Sensei sees me-"

"SUIGETSU."

        We both turn and see Karin, pissed off. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY LOCKER." He scoffs. "What do you mean?" She growls until she sees me. "I- Y/n-Kun! W-What brings you here?" She starts fidgeting with her fingers, walking closer. "I'm tutoring him." She laughs. "Is he that dumb? Jeez Suigetsu." I blink. "He just needs help on one subject. What about you?" She stops laughing. Karin got speechless and walked away. "That was awesome!" He punches my shoulder softly. "Shall we get to tutoring?"

Suigetsu P.O.V.

I felt like sparkles and flowers flowed around him. 'I... I think I might be gay...' I nodded unconsciously.

☞︎To Be Continued☜︎