1

"Sis wake up." No response. "Hello?" No response. The boy sighs and then looks at her secret library. "Oh my! Whose books are these?" The girl finally woke up. "Don't. Touch. Them." The boy smiles. "Finally! You're awake! Now get up! Your first day starts today." She groans. "Don't be like that N/n, Ino will be there!" She says nothing. "Still cold as always..." the boy murmurs. He walks out of her room. Y/n stops what she was doing. 'Wait how'd he get in here? Arghhhhh. He picked the damn lock! That bastard!' She silently gets angry while going to her own bathroom.

        Ino is one of the few people who knows Y/n's actual identity. Her best friend ever since childhood. Y/n has a tiny, tiny, tiny, crush on her. But she just won't admit it. She can be overprotective with her. But it's small.

        She gets out with a towel wrapped around her. She closes the door and locks it again. She goes to her closet and gets her school uniform. Just a school uniform shirt and comfortable pants. Gladly she didn't grab the girl's uniform. The skirts are too small. She grabbed a bra that hides her nice size. She puts on her clothes. She grabbed her backpack with her stuff in it. She grabbed her phone and was about to head out of her bedroom until she stopped. 'Beanie...' she went back to her drawer and grabbed her black beanie. She tied her hair up in a bun and put on her beanie. She also grabs her "special" book and heads out.
        While walking down the stairs, she puts the book in her backpack. "You're bring that book to school?" She says nothing and he sighs.

"Bruh the teachers will take it away..."

"Not if I hide it..."

        "But still- there are innocent kids around! I heard Aito read it before!" She smirks. "Are you smirking?!" She drops her smirk. "No. Tell Aito I love him." she grabbed an apple and was about to leave through the door. "H-HEY WHAT ABOUT ME?!" She stays silent. "Love you too Zion..." she finally says. And she leaves her home.

        She starts walking peacefully on the sidewalk to Ino's house. After a bit, her phone buzzed. She reaches for her phone and pulls it out. She checked the notification and saw it was from Ino.

Today 7:04 AM

Hey N/n you still coming over?

Yeah.
Be there in 30 seconds.

        She saw Ino's house ahead. She kept walking until she was in front of her house. A few minutes later, Ino came out all excited. "N/N!!!" Y/n smiles a bit at her best friend. Ino closes her house door and runs down the steps. She jumps on Y/n who held their balance. "I missed you!!!" Ino squeals. "Missed you too..." Y/n says back and puts Ino down. "Let's go..." Y/n says getting hold of Ino's hand. They walk to their school. Ino talks about how her Sasuke will be there and stuff. Fun fact, Y/n hates Sasuke. Why? Many reasons.

"You still like the Uchiha?"

        "Well duh of course I do! Because I know I'm going to marry him!" She proudly says. Y/n's lip twitches into a small frown but it goes away. "Okay..." they continue walking as Ino keeps fan-girling about her Sasuke. Y/njust stays silent while looking straight forward.

        When they arrived at the school, there was a huge crowd of fan-girls surrounding a certain someone. Ino runs to go look, and she squeals as well. 'Great.' Y/n sighs and goes around the huge crowd. She goes to her assigned locker and puts her useless stuff in there. She usually brings her bag everywhere, because it's a drag to keep stopping by your locker that's way on the other side of your next class and you only have 5 minutes. "Yo wassup N/n!" She turns to see Kiba. "Yo." She responds back with a slight smile.

        Kiba Inuzuka. Her other best friend. Her bro. He also knows she's a girl. But he'll say nothing. They've been friends since elementary. Ino actually surprisingly hates him. Because he's so flirty. But Y/n doesn't mind. Because they do have fun together. What I mean by that is that they play games at each other's house and do weird stuff. She doesn't show she's having fun, but she is having fun. Ino does get jealous of him.

        They do their small secret handshake. "How was summer break for ya?" He asked. "Good. You?" He smiles. "Yes! Went on a road trip with my family." She nodded. "Noice." She fist-bumped him.

"Does Ino still hate me?"

"Yep."

"Figured... She's just jealous she can't be a bro..."

        "Meh... True. But she pays more attention to Sasuke than ever. Dude she was like talking about him on the way to school." She complained a bit while Kiba chuckled. "Bro what do you expect from a girl in the S.U.F.G?" She stops.

"Did you literally just..."

        "Yeah... I did..." she sighs. "Admit it! It's true though." She shrugs. "Where is she now?" She looks at him. "Right." He said. He knew where she was now. What? We know her. With the S.U.F.G.

"Why do they like him though? I mean like there are other good-looking guys here..."

"I know right..."

"Bro I'm so confused..."

"Same here..."

        We walk around the school. "What classes do you have? I just realized we've been walking around the school doing nothing..." Kiba pulls out his paper and states the classes he has. "I got most classes with you luckily." He smiles and fist-bumps with her. "Let us go to hell!" Y/n looks at him. "Dude we're already in hell." He chuckles and wraps an arm around Y/n's shoulders. They walk to their homeroom. Their teacher? Kakashi-Sensei.

        When they walk in, they were greeted by chaos. Y/n scanned the classroom, then she realized. "Oh no..." she murmurs quietly, loud enough for Kiba to hear. "What?" He whispers. "DUCKASS." She mouths to him. "Get your deep voice ready..." he says. We walk to some empty desks.
        Y/n sat down next to Kiba and some other guy with pineapple hair. He was sleeping. "Oh my god! Y/n-kun!" Y/n groaned silently. A red haired girl came in front of her and started taking her glasses off. "Hey Y/n-kun~" she said in a flirt tone. Y/n ignores her. "Y/n-kunnnnn~" Y/n still ignores her and still reads whatever on her phone. "Y/n-kun can I have your number?~" the red haired girl purred. Y/n looks up at her, making the red haired girl blush. "Don't have a phone." Y/n bluntly responded and went back to her phone. Someone then bursted out laughing. "KARIN YOU GOT REJECTED!!! HAHAHAHA JUST LIKE LAST TIME!!!" The boy continues laughing his ass off. Karin irks and turns to the boy. "SHUT UP NARUTARD!!!"
        Ino then enters the classroom to see one of her rivals flirting with her best friend. She gets a tad bit angry and walks over to them. "Hey! Back off four eyes!" Ino raises her voice at Karin. Karin gets ticked off but then smirks. "Is the bitch jealous? Hm? That I get Y/n-kun?" Karin walks over to Y/n and attempts to hug her, but Y/n pushes her away. "I don't like being hugged by you." Ino smirks.
        Kiba felt sympathy for Y/n. That these fan-girls are also trying to win over her heart. Y/n turns to them with a face saying "Help." while Ino and Karin argue. Kiba puts up his arms a bit and shrugs. Y/n flips him off.
        "Hn. Look who's here." The girls stop arguing and look at the person. Then they suddenly have hearts in their eyes. Y/n sighs. 'Shit.'

☞︎To Be Continued☜︎