6

And now...

I'm staring...

At another...

Uchiha.

Dramatic I know...

        Anyways we're just having a staring contest until I accidentally blinked. I sigh. "You look like Duckass..." he says nothing. 'Rude.' I blink and sigh for the millionth time. I faced the class.

"I'm Itachi... Itachi Uchiha-"

"I know you're last name. You lowkey look like Duckass..."

"My brother?"

"Your brother..."

"Hn."

'...I'm hungry...'

        In the meantime I was listening to Asuma-sensei's lecture and was thinking about those delicious PB & J grape jelly sandwiches, the bell rang. I stood up quickly to avoid the man sitting next to me. I exit quickly. I look back to see just students walking out, but no sign of Itachi. 'Huh...weird. Well at least he's not following me like what Sasuke did when I pissed him of-'

BAM!

I stumble backwards a bit but caught my balance and looked up. 'What the fuck?' I look behind me and look back at the hot male standing in front of me.

"H-How did- what-"

"Are you the boy Sasuke keeps talking about?"

"Oh so he was talking about me? All good I hope-" I smirk.

"Opposite of that actually..." I sigh.

"Was expecting that. Anyways anything else? I gotta get to class-"

"Which one?" I stare at him blankly.

"P.E."

"Great. That's my next class..."

'Ah great.'

I walk past him to P.E. leaving him behind. Once I enter, I slip into the boys changing room and saw boys everywhere. Well since I'm a "boy" I got used to it. "Heeeeyyy thereeee buddyyyyy!" An arm slouched heavily onto my shoulders. I look to see Kiba with his toothy grin. I blink and walk to where I can change in peace.
While I was changing, Kiba slid to my place and started telling me how his stomach hurt so bad. "Maybe it was the bananas you Baka. You shouldn't have eaten the peel..." he scoffs. "I was hungry-" I flick his forehead. "A normal person eats their bananas AFTER taking off the peel not eating it WITH the actual banana." I slip on my gym shorts. I look up to see him staring, I cocked a brow and he looked away. "Well I'm NOT normal. I'm Kiba." I slip on my shirt and that yellow haired kid butts in our conversation.

"Yeah I eat the peel too!"

'He's that Uzumaki kid. Naruto Uzumaki. Karin's cousin. Bleh.'

"Did we ask?" Kiba asked sassily getting ready to leave.

        "Something going on here?" A voice emerged behind Naruto. We look to see... bleh... Sasuke Uchiha.

        "Nothing you should be concerned about." Kiba and I leave and stand to wait for Guy-Sensei. Then all of a sudden, Kiba nudged my arm hard.

"Ow! What the fu-"

"You available this Saturday?" I look at him

"You want to watch Mortal Kombat with me bringing along Shikamaru and Choji."

"Read my mind as always- so?"

"... Yes I'm available."

"Good. See you at my house on Saturday then."