5

What a drag...
It's Shikamaru...

Oh sorry dude
My bad 😅
I get Kibs gave you my number?

Yeah...

Thankfully he did
I forgot to ask you earlier

It's okay

Okay so I gotta shower
Ttyl

Alright

        I put my phone down and head to my bathroom.

        After I showered, I put on my pajamas, take my phone, and head downstairs. "You started cooking without me?" I asked my older brother as he started cutting the veggies up. "Didn't really. Just cutting the garlic..." I nodded. He stopped cutting and turned to me. "Did something happen?" I look at him.

"Why?"

"Because you sounded happy when I came home..."

"Oh... I made a new friend at school today."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah... His name is Shikamaru Nara..."

"wait A BOY?"

I look at him weirdly. "Yeah why?" He freaks out. "A BOY Y/N- A BOY." My eyes bore into his. "I basically dress up as a boy... why is it worse I make a guy friend?" He sighs. "Never mind." He continues cutting.

        I'm currently in bed scrolling through my phone. Then I realize it was nearly midnight. I quickly turn off my phone and get comfortable in bed. Then I smiled at the thought I actually made a new friend. Even my brothers were surprised. Zion was popular when he was in high school, Aito has loads of friends. So they're happy that I have other friends. I was about to fall asleep, before I did, I thought about one thing...

'Was Sasuke born with Duckass hair?'

Then I fell asleep.

The next morning I did the usual routine. Before I went, Kiba texted me.

Today 7:02 AM

Bring a banana for me.

Wow good morning to you too
Why?

Mom won't let me sleep because I had
Akamaru on my bed
And she saw I do weird stuff with
bananas...

🤨

I posted that video on Instagram and
she caught me 😂

Ohhhh
I guess
Don't do something stupid like that
when I bring one

Yeah yeah
Luv u 😁

Okay

        I turn off my phone and got an apple and a banana. Since my brothers weren't home I had to lock the doors from outside. I then walked to Ino's house and she came out. "Hey N/n!" I wave and start walking with her. She then talked about her Sasuke yet again.
I texted Kiba to help me when I get to the gates because Ino is really obsessing. My head is even hurting from hearing his name over and over again. Once we got there, he ran up to me. "BANANA." I pull out the banana out of my pocket and give it to him. Then he quickly and harshly hit the banana... without peeling it first. "Dude what the fuck." He kept doing it and I just stared at him weirdly. "Are you a dumbass?" He hummed. I sigh and look to my side to see Ino not there anymore. Not surprising. Then I see Shikamaru. "Let's go Baka." He throws what's left of the banana in the trash can and we walk to Shikamaru.

"Yo."

"Yo."

        We fist-bump. I look at his side to see a cute chubby boy eating chips. "Who's he?" The boy looks at me. "This is Choji Akimichi. Choji, this is Y/n L/n." He stops munching on the chips.

"When did you two become friends?"

"Since yesterday..."

"Noice."

I smile a bit. "Nice to meet you Choji..." I hold out a hand. He shakes it. "You too man..." Shikamaru whispers something in his ear. "What do you mean he's a girl?" Kiba and I look at each other. 'Great how many more people are gonna know?' Choji looks at me shockingly.

"You're a girl?!"

"SHHH!!" Kiba and I shush him loudly while Shikamaru looks around. "Let's get to class..." I said kinda pushing them into the school.

"BACK OFF INO HE'S MINE!!!" Ino stood up in anger and hugged me. "Get off Ino..." she didn't listen. Karin was screaming in anger. "Please get off..." she still didn't listen. I turned to Kiba. "Help me." He shrugs like yesterday. I grumble. "Ino. Please get off. I'm getting uncomfortable..." I muttered to her. "I have to show Karin that I am worthy of getting the hot guys!" She mutters back. I sigh. "I'm not even one of those guys..." I somewhat push her off me.
I hate it when she hogs me like that to show others that she's either taken or she's trying to make someone *cough*Sasuke*cough* jealous. Of course that someone doesn't give a fuck. I feel like she hugs me and pretends to give me affection for popularity. Honestly I don't know how I got popular. Just a quiet boy g̶i̶r̶l̶ trying to mind his business, then all of a sudden, elephants stomp into the room and glomp into him. I then knew how that Uchiha felt.
        Then the bell rang through the hallways and classrooms. That Uchiha then came with his best friend through the doors. I really do hate him. Now all we have to do is wait for the damn teacher.
Still no sign of the teacher and it's been almost ten minutes. Some of the students are goofing around while I was conversing with Kiba and Choji. Choji was actually in front of Kiba. And Shikamaru was sleeping on my right. "I heard that new movie came out this week!" Kiba said excitedly. "No way." Choji and I said in sync. "Yes way. Any of you have HDO Max?" I raise my hand slightly. "Dude we should watch it together!" Kiba exclaimed. "Maybe. Choji? Wanna come?" Choji nodded in agreement. After that we exchanged phone numbers. "Do you think this movie will be better than the other movies?" Kiba nodded. "I'm super sure." Then our teacher walked in. "Let's get to work shall we students?"
        The bell rings and we leave immediately. "I got Science. You guys?" Choji asks. "Same here." I respond back. "Noice." We fist-bump. "See ya Kiba, Shika." They wave and walk to their classrooms.

"So do you have food at your place?"

"Of course. I can cook and get snacks if you want..."

"You can cook?"

"Of course."

"What time?"

"What?"

"What time is the movie night?"

        "Umm, we'll have to discuss that with Kiba and Shikamaru. I don't know when they want to do it..." He munches on some chips out of nowhere. "Sounds...good!" I look at him. "Where'd you get the chips fro-"

☞︎To Be Continued☜︎