Chapter 13

As the insistent screams continued to get louder, Jungkook had no choice but to jerk awake from his slumber. Not willingly did he do this of course, it all happened because he was kicked off the bed, causing him to roll to the ground with a loud thud. Blinking off the excess sleepiness in his eyes, Jungkook finally allowed his gaze to rest on the culprit, who obviously was still in bed, the comforter tightly clutched around his chest. His eyes bulging wide open in absolute terror.

Jungkook deeply frowns at him, having no urge to lift himself up from the ground just yet. "What the hell was that for Seokjin?"

"You animal!" Seokjin raged, glaring imaginary daggers at Jungkook, "how did I end up in bed with you? What did you do to me? I'm a virgin you moron"

Closing his eyes and pinching the bridge between his nose, Jungkook puffs out series of calming breaths, already feeling completely exasperated and tired.

He couldn't even get a proper night sleep, due to Seokjin's continuous tossing and thrashing about on the bed. It got so tiring to the extent Jungkook simply wanted to drag him out of his bedroom and up the stairs right back to his. But, whenever he tried to, Seokjin only clung tighter to his clothing, forbidding to be pulled apart from him in anyway. Sometimes, his body would even shiver in fear due to the constant rumbling of lightening outside. So, eventually giving up, Jungkook wasn't left with much of an option, other than pulling Seokjin closer to his body the entire night, until morning.

"What are you talking about? Don't you remember anything that happened last night?"

Seokjin sneers with a frown, his eyes darting from the man still on the ground to the paintings around the room. "What the hell happened? The last thing I remember was peacefully sleeping on my warm bed, which was unusually warm by the way, and I bet you crept into my room like the fucking creep you are and dragged me down here!" He yelled, his lips already wobbling.

"Are you crazy?! What sort of fucked up shit is that? You're obviously being a filthy liar for pretending not to remember anything that happened last night" It was Jungkook's turn to yell, and he did it even louder than Seokjin, finally garnering enough will power to lift himself up from the ground.

Scooting even further towards the wooden frame of the bed, Seokjin immediately stretches out a hand to stop Jungkook from coming any closer to him. "Stop! Stop right there!"

"I was never coming towards you in the first place" Jungkook responded sarcastically, before strolling towards the door and yanking it wide open. "Get out!" He yowled.

Lifting the comforter over his head, Jin quickly peeks underneath it, then returned his gaze back to a livid looking Jungkook. He sniffed, "I can't believe you took advantage of me"

"I won't repeat myself again Sir Seokjin, get the hell out of my room this instant!"

"But, it's my house" Seokjin argued back fiercely.

"Oh really? Then I guess I'll just have to leave for you then" Jungkook rebuts immediately, before lunging himself towards the wardrobe. "And yet you wonder why nobody wants to take care of you? Well, this is why, this is the very damned reason why your dumbass has no one to care for you. You're a spoilt good for nothing psychotic piece of shit, who derives pleasure in walking all over people without any regards to their feelings. You're also too mentally unstable for anyone in their right senses to be provided you with any form of help or care, go rot in hell!"

Jungkook spat venomously, gathering all of his things into a neat pile in order to properly stuff them into his bag.

A little bit too engrossed and focused on his task, Jungkook somewhat failed to notice the tears now streaming down Seokjin's cheeks like an overflowing stream.