You reply "yep! I gave it to Aqua!"

As the two of you run you get into a parking lot just a few blocks down from the pillar as shinra guards ambush you.

"Halt! You are wanted for questioning by the president himself!" You waste no time as you perform cyclone. You jump and flip sideways as you spin and fly past the guards as you kill them. You land on your feet as you slide a moment and then keep running. Ventus is right behind you.

"Why do these guys want you?!" Ventus asks. You shrug "got no idea!"

As the two of you run, 2 helicopters fly forward as multiple soldiers start dropping out and land in front of you. You stop as ventus does the same "Ven! Get going! I'll catch up!" He then to look at you "but-"

You grab his shoulder "don't worry, these guys aren't gonna take me down easily. When you reach the pillar, you'll be looking for a big guy, with a gun arm! His name is Barret! There's a very high chance he should there fighting back! And if you see a blonde guy with a sword! That's cloud he's a friend of mine!"

Ventus nods as you lay his back "get going!" Ventus runs past you as the soldiers let him through as they focus on you.

"Final warning it we will use force!" The squad leader shouts as more helicopters are inbound.

You smirk and get into your stance as you stare at them "Come and get it!"

As the battle begins, you are surrounded by a full circle of soldiers. You target the first one and perform a 3 hit combo with your keyblade as he takes damage. You return to your spot 3 soldiers open fire and shoot you. You take damage but shrug it off.

You attack another soldier as you use an item and throw a grenade at him. It explodes and kills him and his 4 friends nearby.

Then you get back in your stance as another 3 soldiers shoot you while 4 more replace the ones you killed.

"Stand down! It's no use fighting!" One of them call to you.

You growl as you look around and see that your surrounded. "It's hollow bastion all over again." Just as you get ready to attack, a weird ghost like thing flies around you "huh?" You mumble in confusion as it flies into the sky and heads towards the pillar.

You watch it leave as you get worried "what was that"

Then your shot again as you turn and get angry "fine!" You see more soldiers getting dropped off as they swarm you. "Give up!" Another soldier shouts.

You close your left fist tightly as your gauntlet glows as it travels along your body. And after a moment your wearing your keyblade armor as you point your keyblade at them "Is that all you got?!"

You then sprint towards the soldiers as their bullets bounce off your armor as you prepare to attack them.

But then 6 of those ghost things fly around you and block you from attacking "What the- MOVE!"

As you back up they force you to stand still as your keyblade armor vanished. You look at yourself "what?!" Then the ghosts fly away towards the pillar as you watch them.

As you are distracted, soldiers start firing canisters into the circle as they land around you. They start spraying some kind of gas into the air as the soldier clock buttons on their helmets as masks cover their faces.

And then you get sleepy "what-" you start to stumble "h-hang on" as the soldiers advance towards you, you swing at one but lose balance as you fall to your knees and drop your keyblade.

You then roll into your back as you lay there. Then a soldier stands above you "Target has been subdued sir" he says into his radio. "Right away" he says as he responded to something as he raises his leg and stomps on your head as everything went black.