258-264

Chapter 258: Fang Meili And Fang Keai

To Qiao Jiuyin, perhaps the law’s punishment for her was not a real punishment.

The real punishment was that she would not be able to see her son with her eyes even till her death. She would not be able to touch her son.

In a car far away, Qiao Jiusheng and Fang Yusheng sat side by side. Qiao Jiusheng watched as Fang Mu carried Fang Shan into the Bentley and left. She curled her lips and said, “Yusheng, we have to do more good things to benefit our children.”

Fang Yusheng held her hand and gently pinched the tip of her finger. The soft flesh felt very comfortable in his palm. “Okay.”

He vowed that when he was done with the last thing as soon as possible, he would never do anything bad again.

Thinking of something, Qiao Jiusheng asked again, “I bit Qiao Jiuyin’s ear and blinded her. Will I go to prison?”

Fang Yusheng shook his head. “No, I’ve already gotten someone to settle it.”

“That’s good.”

Qiao Jiusheng did not want to go to prison after giving birth.

On the night Qiao Jiuyin was imprisoned, Qiao Yunfan’s condition suddenly worsened. Qiao Jiusheng and Fang Yusheng, who had already arrived at the airport in a car and were preparing to return to Binjiang City, immediately rushed back after receiving Ji Qing’s call.

When the security guards and helpers in the manor saw Qiao Jiusheng, their expressions turned complicated.

In the past, who did not envy the Qiao family’s twins being as beautiful as flowers and having a good relationship? However, these days, the matter between Qiao Jiuyin and Qiao Jiusheng had spread throughout the city. It was reported in papers and on television. Now, everyone knew about the despicable things that the Qiao family’s twins had done.

The amount of envy and praise those people had for the Qiao family in the past was nothing compared to the amount of slander and contempt the family was getting now.

Pushing open Qiao Yunfan’s door, Qiao Jiusheng was about to enter when Fang Yusheng’s phone suddenly rang.

He looked at the name of the caller, grabbed Qiao Jiusheng’s hand, and said to her, “Go in first. I have a call to pick up. I have something to tell you later.” Fang Yusheng’s expression was serious. Qiao Jiusheng stared at him before nodding.

Qiao Yunfan’s breathing had become very heavy. It was so heavy that it was almost inaudible.

Seeing Qiao Jiusheng come, Qiao Sen stepped aside and reserved a seat for her.

Ji Qing pulled Qiao Jiusheng to her side and said to Qiao Yunfan, “Grandpa, Xiao Sheng is back!”

Qiao Yunfan’s eyes seemed to be spinning. A trace of saliva flowed out of the corner of his mouth, but his eyes were a little red.

He had probably heard some rumors from the helper that had worsened his condition.

Even though he could not speak, his fingers, which were hanging on the bed, were trembling slightly.

Qiao Jiusheng looked at her grandfather. She had many consoling and unwilling words to say, but when those words reached her mouth, she lost the courage to speak them.

This home was broken.

She was too ashamed to face Qiao Yunfan.

Qiao Yunfan stared at the ceiling. Gradually, the light in his eyes disappeared.