85-91

Chapter 85: Matters You Deem Unimportant Are Important To Me

Qiao Jiusheng did not know what Fang Mu was thinking. She looked at Qiao Jiuyin, who lay in his arms like a deer, and made a suggestion. “Why don’t I accompany you to the hospital?”

“Okay.”

Fang Mu drove the car while Qiao Jiusheng supported Qiao Jiuyin. The two women sat in the back row.

As she carried her sister, Qiao Jiusheng’s face was filled with worry.

She had to act well.

The sister in her arms was still crying, and Qiao Jiusheng was a little upset.

In her opinion, something was definitely fishy about tonight’s matter.

Why would Li Kui run into the banquet hall all of a sudden?

Besides, although Li Kui madly loved Qiao Jiuyin, according to what Qiao Jiusheng had observed, his love for Qiao Jiuyin was not a tacky physical infatuation. He loved Qiao Jiuyin like every designer loved their muse.

Muse was high and mighty. It was what designers yearned for.

No one would sully the muse they yearned for.

When the car arrived at the hospital, Fang Mu carried Qiao Jiuyin for a checkup. Qiao Jiusheng grabbed her dress and ran errands for Qiao Jiuyin. She took the responsibility of carrying Qiao Jiuyin’s bag.

After a round of examination, the doctors found no major issues with Qiao Jiuyin.

However, Qiao Jiuyin still stayed in the hospital because she was frightened.

Qiao Jiusheng looked at the weak beauty on the bed and clicked her tongue in wonder. She is pregnant and has been hospitalized multiple times due to shock. Qiao Jiuyin is really too weak.

“Have a rest first. I’ll go buy some daily necessities for you.”

After settling Qiao Jiuyin down, Fang Mu prepared to leave.

However, Qiao Jiuyin suddenly grabbed his hand.

Fang Mu looked down at her.

Qiao Jiuyin’s eyes were red. She looked up at Fang Mu and asked in a choked voice, “Brother Mu, can you accompany me tonight?”

Fang Mu remained cold and unmoved. However, he said, “Okay.”

Qiao Jiuyin released her hand, and Fang Mu left.

She leaned against the pillow and looked at Qiao Jiusheng, who silently sat at the side.

“Sister-in-law, I’ve embarrassed myself in front of you tonight,” Qiao Jiuyin weakly said.

Qiao Jiusheng thought: You’ve indeed embarrassed my name.

Even though she was gloating in her heart, Qiao Jiusheng indignantly said, “What are you talking about?! That pervert deserves to die. Where did he even come from?”

Qiao Jiuyin nodded and sighed. “It really scared me to death. Fortunately, the babies are fine.” She happily touched her stomach, looking very motherly.

Qiao Jiusheng looked at the stomach and felt complicated emotions.

“Have a good rest. I have a night curfew. I have to go back.”

She looked at the time and saw that it was almost nine o’clock.

If she did not go home before 9: 30 pm, she would have to pay money.

Even though Fang Yusheng was not at home, Qiao Jiusheng still had to abide by the family rules.

Qiao Jiuyin was a little surprised. “Curfew?” How come I don’t know that the Fang family has a curfew?