22-28

Chapter 22: Marriage (2)

Qiao Jiusheng had never been so close to a man before. She got goosebumps all over her body.

Sensing the girl’s nervousness, Fang Yusheng frowned and said, “Relax.”

Qiao Jiusheng tried to relax, but it did not work.

Fang Yusheng applied the medicine to the whip marks and asked, “I’m curious about something.”

“Say it.”

“You and Qiao Jiuyin are twin sisters. You two look alike, but surely, there must be something differentiating you two?” Fang Yusheng had been thinking about this for a long time. No matter how similar the two of them were, their bodies couldn’t be entirely identical. Is Fang Mu blind or something? How could he not tell the two sisters apart?

Qiao Jiusheng’s body stiffened. When she saw that Fang Yusheng was waiting for an answer with his ears perked up, she replied in a low voice, “I haven’t done it with him.”

Fang Yusheng was stunned.

“He didn’t touch even once in six whole years?” Even though Qiao Jiusheng’s answer had been implicit, Fang Yusheng’s question was straightforward.

Qiao Jiusheng gritted her teeth and said, “I originally planned to wait until our wedding night.”

“Ha…” Fang Yusheng chuckled and said, “In the end, you helped your good sister.”

Qiao Jiusheng remained silent.

Talking to Fang Yusheng would only anger her to death.

Aunt Jin, who had been listening to the conversation the entire time, was shocked.

What the heck?

This girl and Fang Mu have dated for six years? Wasn’t Qiao Jiusheng Second Young Master’s girlfriend? What did Young Master Yusheng mean when he said that she helped her good sister?

If this girl is Qiao Jiusheng and the woman who married Second Young Master is Qiao Jiuyin, then who was the female corpse that the police found?

Aunt Jin realized that she had heard something big. Cold sweat appeared on her back.

Fang Yusheng felt a wound on Qiao Jiusheng’s leg, and it had already formed a scab. He guessed that the wound must have been from the accident. So he asked, “Are you going to remove that?”

Qiao Jiusheng shook her head.

After shaking her head, she remembered that this person could not see her. Thus, she said, “It’s too deep.”

“It’s good that you can’t,” Fang Yusheng murmured. “Take this as proof of your rebirth.”

Qiao Jiusheng was stunned.

Rising from the ashes…

Qiao Jiusheng had just put on her clothes when Qi Bufan walked out of the room.

“Mr. Fang, the room is ready.”

“Yes.”

Fang Yusheng stood up and said to Qiao Jiusheng, “Rest well. Come with me tomorrow.”

Without asking what he was going to do, Qiao Jiusheng dragged her injured body into the room.

She lay on the bed, bit the bedsheets, and took a deep breath.

Fang Yusheng’s two whip lashes had been too painful. Qiao Jiusheng admired herself for being able to withstand them.

***