234-240

Chapter 234: Scoundrel

The big house was bright in the cold light. No one was inside the house; only loneliness and coldness accompanied it. Fang Mu had grown up in such an atmosphere. At that time, Mu Chen often did not return home for a few days. She had paid for a nanny, but the nanny saw that Mu Chen did not care about Fang Mu, so naturally, she did not care about Fang Mu either.

Fang Mu would often go hungry at that time.

Hunger was not the worst thing; it was loneliness.

At night, without the sunlight, the villa was especially lonely and cold.

Fang Mu thought that he would move from here with Fang Shan someday and live in an apartment in the city. It was smaller there, and he might feel warmer.

As he thought about this, he unknowingly finished a plate of noodles.

Fang Mu sent the plate into the kitchen. Seeing the nanny cleaning the kitchen counter, he put down the plate and said, “The noodles were made very well. Your working attitude is not bad. In the future, your monthly salary will increase by another 1,000 yuan.” After Qiao Jiuyin had left, Fang Mu had changed all the servants in his family.

He had hired this nanny.

This nanny was very honest and hardworking. Although Fang Mu was in the company during the day, every action at his home was sent to his office computer via surveillance cameras. The nanny was very kind to Fang Shan. She would regularly change his diapers and clothes when he vomited milk. Fang Mu had a good impression of her, so he was not stingy with giving her more salary.

The nanny had always been afraid of Fang Mu. His cold demeanor scared her

Hearing Fang Mu’s words, the nanny got a little shocked. But soon, happiness surged in her heart.

“Yes, Sir.”

She honestly answered and picked up the plate to wash it.

Fang Mu walked out of the kitchen and went to see Fang Shan. Seeing the boy sleeping soundly, he went upstairs.

Since he had eaten noodles, a tomato fragrance lingered in his mouth. Fang Mu turned into the washroom to brush his teeth. Just as he squeezed the toothpaste onto his toothbrush, an ear-piercing alarm suddenly sounded. Fang Mu was first stunned, then his expression suddenly changed. After throwing away his toothbrush, he quickly walked to the bed, picked up his phone, turned off the alarm, and turned on the remote surveillance cameras.

The surveillance camera was facing a basement with bulletproof glass.

However, the imprisonment room was empty…

Cheng Ke was missing!

Fang Mu did not even change his clothes. He ran downstairs and drove to the forest villa in the middle of the night.

He drove the car to the villa, quickly and violently. Before the car even stopped, Fang Mu opened the car door and jumped out, rushing into the villa. He went straight to the basement and turned on all the lights. When he saw that the basement was empty and there was a hole in the ground, a layer of frost instantly covered his handsome face.

***

A pure music bell rang in the middle of the night.

The first time, she did not wake the owner of the phone.

The second time, Qiao Jiuyin opened her eyes halfway.

She picked up the phone and was stunned to see that it was a familiar number. Then, excitement flashed across her heart.