241-250 (Truth Revealed)

Start from the beginning

Qiao Jiusheng could not help but sigh in relief.

Hearing the sound of the ambulance getting closer, Jiaren Wu opened the police car door. She got out and waved at the ambulance.

The car stopped beside them, and the nurses immediately transferred Fang Yusheng to the ambulance.

Qiao Jiusheng got into the ambulance as well. Before leaving, she stared at Jiaren Wu’s face and said, “Miss Wu, thank you so much for today. I’ll come back to thank you another day.”

Jiaren Wu indifferently waved her hand.

“I’m a cop.”

In other words, this was her job, and Qiao Jiusheng did not need to thank her.

Qiao Jiusheng nodded and got into the ambulance.

Fang Yusheng’s face twisted in pain. He had been maintaining his clarity, so he had heard what Qiao Jiusheng had asked Jiaren Wu. Many questions surged in his heart. Why would Qiao Jiusheng ask the policewoman whether she knew Wei Shuyi?

Qiao Jiusheng sat on the small stool, her heart still high. She touched her stomach and frowned.

Fang Yusheng endured the pain and asked her with concern, “Your stomach… hurts?”

Qiao Jiusheng did not hide it from him. “It seems like something is flowing out.” Her face was a little pale. She guessed that it was blood and was afraid of signs of a miscarriage.

Fang Yusheng’s heart tightened. “How… how much?”

Qiao Jiusheng shook her head. “Not much, but some.”

Fang Yusheng also felt uneasy. His wound was hurting, and he was panicking and suffering.

When they reached the hospital, Qiao Jiusheng wanted to follow him to the emergency room, but Fang Yusheng stopped her. “Go to the Gynecology Department and see the doctor.” Fang Yusheng’s tone was harsh, and his expression was ugly.

Qiao Jiusheng stared at him before nodding and obediently going to the Gynecology Department.

When the nurses pushed Fang Yusheng into the operating theater, his heart was filled with thoughts about Qiao Jiusheng and the child, so he did not really care about his injuries.

Qiao Jiusheng went to see the doctor and saw that it was indeed red.

“You’re pregnant, so stop exercising. Why were you running…” The doctor glared at Qiao Jiusheng with disapproval. “How old are you? You’re too careless.”

Qiao Jiusheng silently listened.

She grabbed the doctor’s hand and pleaded, “You must protect my children. Doctor, I can do anything, stay in the hospital, get an injection, or rest in bed.”

“Fortunately, you made it in time.” The doctor opened the hospitalization form and said to Qiao Jiusheng as he wrote, “Go to the main hall now and hand these checkups to the hospitalization doctor. Remember, try to stay in bed and rest more these few days. As long as you don’t bleed and can hear the embryo’s heartbeat, there won’t be a problem.”

Upon hearing this, Qiao Jiusheng hurriedly nodded and walked out of the examination room with the report.

The moment she came out, she saw Aunt Jin standing outside the door.

Qiao Jiusheng was a little surprised.

Aunt Jin said, “Before Young Master Yusheng entered the operating theater, he called me.” After explaining the reason for her arrival, Aunt Jin took the form in Qiao Jiusheng’s hand. She took a look at it and quickly said, “You have to rest more. Hurry up and stay in the hospital. I’ll accompany you here for the next few days. Other than going to the toilet, try not to get out of bed.”