Tharn:"What are you guys agreeing with tevis word ... "

Mew:"As a dada i know what it's fell like tharn ... But think of types side i am with type ... " Tharn walk towards his room while gulf who heard everything from door step he walk in and seat next to mew ...

Gulf:"I don't know what's going to happen in this family again mew ... Why both tharn and type adamant like this for god sake ..."

After a week type was discharged from hospital and he got cured but still he have scare on his tummy... Tharn didn't get type from hospital or either visit him in a week ... Gulf took type from hospital...

Type:"where is tharn dada ... I don't see him in a week not even visit me ... Still he is angery with me or what don't i have my own thoughts regarding having this baby ... Why he treat me like this again ..."

Tharn:"Yes type you have your thoughts or whatever but still it's a little baby you really want to kill that type ... Don't you fell the pain or hurt while using the word abort...." Tharn walk down while type look at him from the couch ...

Type:"I have told you lot of time ... Enough of babies ... Look at Alecia she is our granddaughter tharn ... We have granddaughter own ... You think it will be fun to have baby right know and i got shot on my tummy you know what when my tummy get bigger it hurts me not you...

I have to go through everything tharn not you ... I am the one who will be dead at the end ... Can you buy a mother after killing her with your money ... What a use of you being a president... Have you ever thought of me ... I agree we have sex with understanding but i told i don't need a baby but look what happen know ... I am really fade up tharn... " Tharn glare at type ...

Tharn:"I know why your are so damn adamant like this type ... It's all because of your so called son right ... Because of him you want to kill this baby right ? ..." Type sigh and shake his head ...

Type:"It's waste of talking to you tharn ... If you think i am doing this for Nova ... THEN I WILL GIVE BRITH TO THIS BABY ..." Tharn clap his hand while he move close to type ...

Tharn:"YOU WANT YOUR SON BACK RIGHT ... YOU GET IT BUT YOU WILL LEAVE THIS MANSION WITH HIM RIGHT AWAY ... I WON'T TOLERATE SOMEONE LIKE HIM ..." Type smile fade away while he stood from couch and look everyone looking at tharn with shock...

Gulf:"Have you lost your mind tharn ... Stop your silly joke for god sake ... Type won't leave anywhere... That's final ..."

Tharn:"HE WILL PAPA AND PLEASE STOP SIDING HIM ... IF HE WANT ME AND BABIES LET ME BE HERE OR IF HE WANT IS LOVELY SON NOVA THEN HE CAN WALK OUT RIGHT NOW FROM HERE AND NO ONE WILL STOP HIM ... YOU CAN GO TYPE BUT MY KIDS WILL NOT FOLLOW YOU AND LEAVE WITH THAT KILLER ANYMORE ..."

Type:"KILLER HUH ... THEN WHAT YOU ARE THARN ... SAINT OR PRIEST... YOU TOO RUN MAFIA DAMN IT ... I AM FINE THARN ... KEEP YOUR KIDS I WILL RISE THIS ONE INSIDE ME AND NOVA ... I WILL CHANGE HIM AND BRING HIM UP INFORT OF YOU ... "

Tharn:"In your dreams type ... He won't change his character i am sure ... And you will be back to me for trusting him blindly..."

Type:"IF I PROVE YOU THAT I CAN BRING HIM BACK NORMAL PERSON THEN YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT HIM WITHOUT ANY HESITATION THARN..."

Nova:"PAPA ..." Type trun and look at nova who was standing at door step.... Nova run and hug him tightly while crying loudly ...

Type:"Nova how did you come here ... Who took you out ..." Alex with mile and sam walk in with a smile ...