It seemed that this happened not because he was good at brewing tea, but because the Eldest Young Master was in a good mood.

Why’s he in a good mood?

When he thought of Second Young Master’s tragic affairs, Wan Lang understood Eldest Young Master a little.

The Eldest Young Master had been making the Old Master angry all these years and had been laughed at by many. Now that it was finally the Second Young Master’s turn, how could he not be in a good mood?

Qiao Jiusheng came out of the kitchen and sat down beside Fang Yusheng.

The two of them drank tea and occasionally chatted with Xu Pingfei. Fang Pingjue remained silent and sat on Fang Yusheng’s left. After a while, the faint sound of a steam whistle could be heard outside the door.

At this moment, Fang Yusheng asked Wan Lang to fill his teacup.

Wan Lang did as he was told.

Fang Yusheng took a sip of the boiling hot tea and placed the teacup on his left hand, which was next to Fang Pingjue’s right.

Just as he put down the teacup, he heard steady footsteps approaching from afar.

Without turning around, Qiao Jiusheng knew that it must be Fang Mu.

“You bastard!” Fang Pingjue, who had been holding back his anger and stopping himself from flaring up, saw Fang Mu coming. His right hand grabbed a teacup by his side and threw it at Fang Mu.

Chapter 221: It’s Not Your Turn to Pick Him Up

Fang Mu had received a hit.

The cup hit his chin and instantly hit the ground. It did not shatter and rolled a few times on the ground.

The boiling water splashed on his neck, and his skin quickly turned red.

Yet, Fang Mu did not even grunt; he just frowned.

Fang Pingjue raised his eyebrows. When he saw that Fang Mu’s skin had been scalded, he recalled that the tea in his cup was not that hot. Fang Pingjue subconsciously looked at his right hand and realized that his teacup was still there, but Fang Yusheng’s teacup was missing.

Only then did he realize that he had grabbed the wrong teacup.

Fang Pingjue was a little puzzled. Why did Yusheng put his teacup beside me for no reason? Was he waiting for me to throw it?

He did it on purpose?

Fang Pingjue confusedly looked at Fang Yusheng.

At this moment, Fang Yusheng suddenly stretched out his left hand and looked around like a blind person.

When Qiao Jiusheng saw his actions, she immediately tilted her head and softly asked him, “What are you looking for?”

Fang Yusheng replied in a soft voice, “My teacup!”

Qiao Jiusheng endured the pain from holding in her laughter; she had to pretend to be in a difficult position. The situation was special, so she could not speak clearly. She suppressed her voice and said, “Your teacup… Dad threw it.”

Fang Yusheng instantly understood and stopped talking. He even revealed a vexed expression.

The two of them whispered. Even though their voices were very soft, Fang Pingjue still heard them.

He dispelled his doubts.

He thought that perhaps it was a coincidence.

Xu Pingfei went to get a cold towel soaked in ice water and handed it to Fang Mu. In a cold tone, she said to him, “Wipe it off so that you don’t get burned.” Xu Pingfei still did not know what Qiao Jiuyin had done. She only knew that Fang Mu and Qiao Jiuyin had divorced for no reason. In her heart, she felt that Fang Mu had let Qiao Jiuyin down.