Qiao Jiusheng stopped covering her forehead.

Since she was uncertain whether the truth had been exposed or not, she still feigned a calm expression. She looked at the angry Fang Pingjue and calmly asked him, “Dad, what are you talking about?”

When Fang Pingjie saw that she was still pretending, his anger deepened. He turned over the phone, aimed the screen at Qiao Jiusheng, and shouted, “Did you get an abortion at the hospital three months ago?”

Qiao Jiusheng could see the contents of the message clearly from afar.

It was the record slip from the hospital’s outpatient doctor.

She turned silent.

Chapter 164: Never Divorce Her in This Lifetime

When the others heard Fang Pingjue’s words, they revealed shocked expressions.

Even Fang Ping, who loved to watch the commotion, shut his mouth.

They were not fools. When Fang Qingyun had asked Fang Yusheng and Qi Yunsheng why they did not have a child yet, Fang Yusheng had said that they would have one soon. This meant that he wanted a child. However, Fang Pingjue had just said that Qi Yunsheng had an abortion at the hospital three months ago.

Three months ago…

Everyone knew that Fang Yusheng had gone to America three months ago.

The husband wanted a child. Yet, when he just left home and the country, his wife went to the hospital for an abortion. What was hidden behind this? Naturally, it made people’s imaginationsrun wild.

All of them looked at the involved parties.

Qiao Jiusheng remained silent and did not refute. Fang Yusheng frowned and did not say anything as well. However, there was no anger on his face, only confusion.

He naturally trusted Qiao Jiusheng.

Moreover, he was certain that Qiao Jiusheng’s first time had been him.

Then, why is there a record of Qiao Jiusheng having an abortion in the hospital?

When Fang Pingjue saw that Qiao Jiusheng refused to speak, his expression became more and more difficult to look at. He asked again, “Let me ask you again. Is it true or not!”

Fang Yuqing tightly gripped her pants and bit her lip. She trembled from head to toe.

Just as she was about to admit it, she heard Qiao Jiusheng say, “Yes.”

Qiao Jiusheng had admitted to the offense.

This answer was both expected and unexpected.

Fang Yuqing suddenly looked up and stared at her elder sister-in-law, who was taking the blame for her. Her eyes gradually turned misty.

Seeing that Qiao Jiusheng really admitted it, Fang Pingjue snorted. He pointed at Fang Yusheng and scolded him. “Fang Yusheng, look at what you’ve married!

“How dare she mess around outside behind your back? She even got pregnant with someone else’s child. Hurry up and divorce her. My Fang family can’t have a woman like this!” Fang Pingjue could not be bothered to look at Qiao Jiusheng. He acted as if looking at her even once would make him blind.

Hence, he vented all his anger on Fang Yusheng.

Hearing Fang Pingjue’s words, the others in the room did not dare to breathe too loudly.

Divorce…

This is serious.

Some people had gloating expressions in their eyes, while others looked at Qiao Jiusheng with disdain. Most people felt pity for Fang Yusheng.