“Yeah.”

Fang Yusheng interrupted her thoughts.

The Eldest Young Master had been overseas for a long time. Seeing him return, Housekeeper Wan Lang was surprised. Therefore, he specially mentioned this matter to Fang Pingjue and his wife at dinner.

“He’s back?” Fang Pingjue heard this and raised his head to ask Wan Lang, “What did he go overseas for this time?”

Wan Lang shook his head. “I don’t know.” He complained in his heart: You don’t even know your son’s intentions. How would I know?

When Aunt Jin saw Fang Yusheng return, she was overjoyed. She stared at Fang Yusheng and carefully looked around. The more she looked at him, the more satisfied she became. “Aiya, I was worried that Young Master Yusheng wouldn’t be used to living in America, so I made herbal duck soup.

“From the looks of it, I was worried for nothing. Young Master Yusheng, you took good care of yourself. Could it be that the hamburgers in America help people grow?”

Fang Yusheng forced a smile.

She was saying that he had gained weight again.

It was not a hamburger, but Qiao Jiusheng.

Chapter 128: Actress

Fang Yusheng ate very reservedly during lunch.

In the past half a month of treatment, he had been eating blandly. He had lost more than four pounds.

Perhaps, the eight pounds of weight had frightened him. Whenever Fang Yusheng had dinner, he would only eat until he was 70% full. However, his 70% capacity now was still more than before.

Aunt Jin was relieved.

She knew that Young Master Yusheng had been taken care of well thanks to Madam. Now, she was very satisfied with Qiao Jiusheng.

She thought that the rumors from before were just hearsay.

Qiao Jiusheng naturally did not know the twisted thoughts in Aunt Jin’s heart.

After dinner, Fang Yusheng said that he wanted to take a shower.

He suddenly thought of something and said to Qiao Jiusheng, “Are you free?”

Qiao Jiusheng, who was playing games on her phone, said, “I’m not.”

Fang Yusheng narrowed his eyes. He turned off his voice when he saw that she was playing a game. He pretended to be unaware as he asked, “What are you busy with?”

Qiao Jiusheng said, “Watching the news.”

“Oh, what news?”

“News related to a jade artifact.”

She’s really good at bullsh*tting.

“Can you watch it later?”

Qiao Jiusheng looked up at him and quickly lowered her head. She pressed on her phone and impatiently replied, “Just say it.”

“Help me scrub my back.”

Just as Fang Yusheng finished speaking, the snake’s head and tail on Qiao Jiusheng’s screen bumped into each other.

Game over!

Qiao Jiusheng threw away her phone and glared at Fang Yusheng. “Who was it that said Young Master Fang’s back is as clear as ice and as pure as jade? How can I touch it?” Qiao Jiusheng had a good memory. She dug out the old scores and caught Fang Yusheng off guard.