After spreading the blanket, she asked Fang Yusheng, “Happy? Warm?”

Fang Yusheng, who was carrying five kilograms of weight on his back, insincerely replied, “Happy, warm.” This happiness is really heavy…

The temperature in the room was close to 20 degrees Celsius, and Fang Yusheng was covered in sweat. However, he was too embarrassed to lift the blanket. Therefore, he could only silently withstand the weight of happiness.

Chapter 51: Unable to Meet (1)

The next morning, Qiao Jiusheng had just woken up when she heard the sound of water coming from the bathroom.

She looked at the time and realized that Fang Yusheng had showered half an hour earlier than usual.

Without thinking much, she greeted Fang Yusheng and went downstairs.

Fang Yusheng heaved a sigh of relief when he heard the door close.

God damn! I woke up early due to the heat. After taking a bath, he was finally refreshed.

He changed his clothes and went downstairs. There, he heard Qi Bufan and Qiao Jiusheng have a conversation about him.

“How old is Fang Yusheng?” Qiao Jiusheng asked.

“Twenty-nine!”

Qi Bufan’s answer was as concise as usual.

Qiao Jiusheng asked again, “Do you know Zhuang Long?”

“How did you know about Zhuang Long, Madam?” Qi Bufan was confused.

Qiao Jiusheng did not answer and asked again, “Are Zhuang Long and Fang Yusheng friends?”

“Yes.” Even a bad friend was a friend.

“Fang Yusheng is still a virgin?”

Qi Bufan finally looked up at Qiao Jiusheng and awkwardly thought: How can a woman ask a man such a question in such a normal tone?

After pondering the answer, Qi Bufan conservatively said, “It’s not convenient for me to answer your questions.”

“Tsk, you’re just like him.”

“Yeah?”

“Both virgins.”

Qi Bufan was speechless.

He lowered his head in silence for a while, then stuck his neck out and replied, “I’m ashamed. I’m not as experienced as you, Madam.”

Qiao Jiusheng stopped talking.

“Ahem—” Fang Yusheng coughed and interrupted the conversation.

Upon hearing the cough, Qiao Jiusheng and Qi Bufan quickly separated.

“What are you two talking about?” Fang Yusheng said as he walked toward the dining room.

Qi Bufan honestly answered, “Madam is very concerned about your private life and whether you’re still a virgin.”

Qiao Jiusheng glared at Qi Bufan’s back.

This traitor!

Fang Yusheng stopped in his tracks. He turned his head back, gave Qiao Jiusheng a magnificent smile, and asked, “Do you really want to know?”

Qiao Jiusheng braced herself and asked, “I do. Will you answer?”

“Yes.”

“Really?” Qiao Jiusheng was flattered.