“Why aren’t you talking? Are you worried about your old lover?” Fang Yusheng asked with a smile. “Do you want to know how I plan to send him to hell?”

Qiao Jiusheng was not that careless to discuss a hundred ways to kill her ex-lover with her current husband.

Shaking her head, she quickly said, “No, he provoked you first. Whether he lives or dies, he deserves it.”

“Heh…” She is smart.

Fang Yusheng suddenly reached out and grabbed Qiao Jiusheng’s wrist swiftly and accurately.

Qiao Jiusheng felt a pain in her wrist, as Fang Yusheng pulled her into an embrace.

From afar, the two of them looked like they were flirting.

The person in question, Qiao Jiusheng, was forced to lie in Fang Yusheng’s arms. Fang Yusheng’s chest was not wide, and neither was it warm. On the contrary, it was a little cold. His lips were close to Qiao Jiusheng’s ear, and he affectionately said to Qiao Jiusheng as if he were talking to his lover, “Ah Sheng, remember! I gave you your life.”

Fang Yusheng used his other hand to press against Qiao Jiusheng’s chest. Even with the woman’s soft body in his arms, he did not feel anything. The woman’s body in his arms tensed up, and his tone became even gentler. “You can choose to not have me here, and you can choose to not love me, but your heart can never be with my brother.”

Fang Yusheng removed his hands, pushed Qiao Jiusheng away, and stood up.

“I won’t tolerate any traitors around me!” With that, he turned around and left.

As Fang Yusheng entered the house, Qiao Jiusheng looked up at his back with a complicated gaze. He did not have many requests for his wife. He did not ask for love or care. He only wished that she would not side with his enemy.

Fang Yusheng, do you know how lonely you are?

***

Qiao Jiuyin was pregnant with twins, and Fang Mu remained very careful about everything.

Seeing that her appetite was poor, he even personally cooked for her.

Although Qiao Jiuyin was very considerate of him and endured her disgust to eat a bowl of rice, within a few minutes, she vomited everything out again.

Fang Mu was resting on this day.

The previous night, Qiao Jiuyin had woken up at four o’clock due to nausea in her stomach. She hadn’t slept after that. She looked exhausted and did not eat much for breakfast. Fang Mu had seen all of this, and his heart ached.

“Xiao Sheng, change your clothes. I’ll take you out for dinner.”

Hearing this, Qiao Jiuyin revealed a happy expression. “Okay.”

She went back to her room to change into a loose autumn outfit, then followed Fang Mu into the car.

Qiao Jiuyin thought that Fang Mu would bring her to eat a big meal. The car roamed in the city and finally drove into university city. It stopped in front of a grain-fishing powder shop. Qiao Jiuyin looked up and saw outside the window. Her gaze fell at the Five Grains Noodles shop. The smile on her face froze for a moment.

This shop was Qiao Jiusheng’s favorite shop when she was studying at the university.

Fang Mu unbuckled Qiao Jiuyin’s seatbelt for her and stroked her slightly curled hair. His cold and hard voice became gentle. “Xiao Sheng, you loved to eat this when you were in school. Back then, I always thought that this was unhealthy and didn’t allow you to eat more. Today, I’ll allow you to eat it once.”