nineteen

best chapter ever im going to combust hahaahahahaha

also yall dont be sad cancer doesnt mean die pls nanon lives lmao i was trying to be dramatic—or am i? hehheheehe

i hope you enjoy this chapter!

-

The mall seemed to be so quiet as there were not many people yet. It's still early in the morning and Nanon simply wanted to go to the mall at eight in the morning just so he wouldn't stumble into crowd. He didn't like crowd that much though. Ohm, who was still half awake only had to obey his beloved husband to go for shopping as this would be their first time shopping together too.

"Babe, can we get breakfast already? I didn't get to eat anything this morning because you force me to go shopping with you." Ohm yawned, feeling so annoyed. It wasn't as if he didn't like it but his stomach was grumbling too hard it was obvious that he was hungry.

"Wait for awhile, Ohm. I'm getting my best leather jacket. It's been a long time since I changed my jacket." Nanon said in between his search for his new leather outfit. He loved wearing leathers especially a jacket. He felt strong and hot. Like a badboy he was.

"What do you think of this? Do you think it'll look good on me?" asked Nanon.

Ohm fixed his eyes to look at Nanon. He nodded lazily.

"Oh, come on!" Nanon felt that Ohm wasn't being serious to choose it for him.

"It's your jacket. You can choose what's best for you." Ohm said, trying not to make Nanon upset.

Nanon put the leather jacket back with a pout on his face.

"Aww, honey." Ohm came closer to Nanon. Hugging his waist and tickle the younger's neck with his breath. "You'll look handsome in everything. Trust me. I'll love you either way."

"I don't wear it for you, dumbass!" Nanon knocked Ohm's head. Their love language was clearly physical fight.

"Auh! Then why are you asking for my opinion?" Ohm got confused.

"Just because." Nanon said, moving to other section. Ohm just followed.

After they were done with the shopping, Ohm wanted to grab some breakfast so they went to a cafe to fill themselves a good meal. Ohm ordered English breakfast while Nanon ordered a croissant.

When the food arrived, Ohm was drooling to eat. Nanon on the other hand, suddenly felt disgusted looking at Ohm's dish. He didn't know if it was because the sausage's too big or they were just too much stuff on a plate.

Nanon felt like vomiting right away.

"Nanon, are you okay?" Ohm asked, looking very worried. Now that he knew Nanon's sick, he's got to be more careful with everything that he eat infront of the younger.

Nanon contained himself to look okay. "I'm fine. Eat. Eat."

Ohm listened to Nanon and they both eat at the same time. But somehow, Nanon just couldn't stop feeling nauseous that he ended up going to the toilet instead. Ohm was worried that he had to accompany Nanon but Nanon immediately asked him to continue eating.

After having their breakfast, they went for grocery shopping. They filled their cart with fresh veggies, chickens, salmons, instant noodles and other food supplies for their home. It's been a month already since they stock up their food.

"Nanon, can you please look after the trolley? I'm gonna get us some milk." Ohm said before planting a smooch on Nanon's mochi cheeks.

Nanon waited for Ohm with the trolley when suddenly his head felt dizzy and nauseous again. What the fuck is happening to me?