ten

what's in the deepest of our hearts if it's not to seek for love?

Nanon's point of view

Shit.

Why do I feel so mad?

Why did he easily get away from this? Why did he act like it was nothing? I only ask him one question and he only need to answer me. Why can't he just do that one simple thing? What if I wanted to know? Is it so bad that I wanted to know? He hasn't been home and it was freaking midnight. Of course I had to know, right?

Why is he mad? Why does he look so sad? What did he do? What happened out there that he looked so miserable? Who did this to him? Why did he suddenly changed his mind? Why did he said he wanted to stop everything? Why all of a sudden? He had a change of heart or what? Or was he lying when he said he wanted to figure things out? What the fuck is happening to Ohm?

-

Nanon couldn't wrap it around his head that Ohm wanted to end whatever they had been planning. The guy had surrendered. Nanon should feel a sense of relieved that Ohm wouldn't care about anything anymore but somehow, he was devastated. He wanted to know why Ohm had a change of heart. He wouldn't expect that Ohm would give up.

Next morning, Nanon woke up super early which was very unusual for him as he wanted to quickly take a peek in the kitchen or anywhere in the house if Ohm was still around.

The smell of toast filled Nanon's nostrils that he reacted with a smug smile as an expression that Ohm was there. He fastened his pace to reach the kitchen counter and he was stoked when he saw an unfamiliar guy sitting infront of Ohm, smiling and laughing like he just listened to a peak comedy or something.

"Who are you?" Nanon approached them who were seemed to be enjoying morning coffees. Although, Nanon couldn't be bothered with coffees but that's definitely not the issue right now.

Ohm ignored Nanon as he looked away instantly and made himself busy by cleaning the remaining dishes in the sink. The guy smiled at Nanon and wai'ed.

"What are you doing in my house? Who invited you here? And why are you drinking coffee in my kitchen?" Nanon asked without even giving the guy a chance to introduce himself.

"How can you let a stranger get into our house?" Nanon walked towards Ohm, looking pissed that Ohm had easily invited someone without telling Nanon first.

Ohm sighed heavily. "Why do you care that I invite a stranger? You invited someone too. I can't do the same now?"

"Oh, so you're trying to get back at me, huh?"

Ohm scoffed. "No. You're wasting my time." He return back to the kitchen counter to serve the guy a coffee incase he wanted a refill but the guy immediately refused politely.

"Why are you such a prick? This is my house. It's not you to decide to bring anyone here. My house is not a place for a date." Nanon stared angrily at Ohm but the man was sti ignoring him as if he didn't hear what Nanon just said.

"Urm, Khun Nanon?"

"What?" Nanon swiftly turned his head to look at the visitor.

"I was hired to be your pool cleaner. Earlier Ohm and I were discussing on when I should start cleaning and at what specific time. Sorry if I caused a misunderstanding. I don't mean to take your husband away from you."

"WHO'S MY HUSBAND?!" Nanon mocked the guy after he innocently mentioned the word husband he was referring towards Ohm.

Ohm at the corner, let out a chuckle after seeing Nanon got embarassed just like that. That spoiled brat was just too paranoid and sceptical that he even thought the guy was seeing Ohm.

If anyone were to be a cheater here, it would be you, Nanon.

Ohm quickly asked the guy to leave so he wouldn't need to deal with Nanon's morning mumbles. After the guy left, Ohm cleaned the kitchen counter and decided to rest himself on the couch to watch some shows on TV.

Nanon, who was there the whole time, only watched Ohm's gesture and movements as he felt that he was still being ignored like a freaking statue.

Nanon stepped further towards the couch where Ohm was sitting and decided to snatch away the remote control the man was holding.

Ohm only sighed and got up from his sitting to leave the living room. Nanon was confused as he thought he would actually make Ohm annoyed but he got no reaction at all. Instead, he was left there.

Nanon put down the remote control and walked faster following Ohm from behind. He followed Ohm upstairs that Nanon didn't notice he also followed Ohm to his room.

Ohm didn't say a word until when he was about to get in the bathroom, he looked at Nanon who was standing a few metres away from him.

"Do you wanna see me poop?" asked Ohm, with the straightest face ever.

Nanon blinked twice as he just realized what Ohm was saying. He quickly distanced himself away and leaving Ohm's room feeling slightly embarassed with himself.

What was he trying to do?

Ohm's point of view

Geez.

It's only been a day since I started to ignore Nanon. Now he just can't stop following me everywhere and keep on being nosy with everything I do. Is he starting to feel guilty? Or was he just trying to get into my nerves?

I can't even hold myself seeing Nanon trying to make conversations with me. Everytime I stole a glance on his face, he made me want to kiss him. He made me miss him even more although we live under the same roof yet I still can't reach him. I can't touch him. I can't hug him.

I need all of that. We're bound to be with each other all the time. Husbands should be prioritising each others' needs yet Nanon can't give me the attention I deserve.

My chance encounter with Apo yesterday made my brain filled with curiosity. What else I don't know? I know about the Vihokratanas being indebted to my family but that's it. Is there really something important that I have to know?

Or should I meet Apo tomorrow? Who knows if he really know something that I don't already know.

-

imagine going through this in your relationship? it hurts i think i won't be able to survive 😭😭

new character unlocked!!! 👀 do you guys notice who was it?!!!

thank you guys for waiting so patiently and liking this story!

let's get this story to 300 votes!