four

its their wedding day!

Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Bangkok was filled with hundreds of people. Reporters and journalists were trying their best to get their coverage on the big event of the year from the Vihokratanas. Thousands of people were outside the hotel, waiting to see the grooms and the important people who were invited to the wedding. Cameras and lights were flashed everywhere and the afternoon sun was shining brightly but not as hot as how the weather used to be. Some people convinced that the wedding had given its blessings for the good weather.

Ohm and Nanon were asked not to see each other until the wedding vow was commenced. They were separated in different hotel rooms where the stylists and the family's personal managers helped them to get ready for the event.

Ohm was handsomely tucked in a white tuxedo with black bowtie. He was neat and he even didn't recognize himself when he looked on the mirror after having his hair styled. Ohm had a beautiful make up look on his face, his acnes were covered to give a good outcome for his wedding pictures and his lips were glossed too.

Ohm was just obediently followed everyone's order on how the wedding should be commenced and only formed a smile when he needed to. Although everyone should be smiling and laughing for their wedding days but for Ohm, he didn't have the audacity to smile even it was supposed to be one of his important days.

Truthfully, Ohm was happy. He was delighted when he was told by the staffs and the managers that his wedding with the son of Vihokratanas was the most anticipated event of the year and had received overwhelming wishes from the people of Thailand.

But Ohm felt bad for Nanon. He knew that the young man was despising all of this since the very beginning. He didn't want to be married to a man because he wasn't gay. Nanon hated Ohm with all his might and he even wished he could destroy him this instant but he was left with no choice because of his powerful parents. If there could be a day that Nanon felt devastated, Ohm thought it would be their wedding day.

"Lor mak!" The one of the stylist who had helped Ohm with his appearance today, squealed in excitement after seeing how handsome Ohm looked right now. He could be mistaken for a supermodel.

"Can't wait for Dek Nanon to see you. He would be head over heels for you today!" One of the managers told Ohm in which Ohm replied with a smile as a courtesy.

If only they knew.

Nanon, on the other hand was preparing by himself. He put on his own tie and his own tuxedo. He refused to wear make up because he hated make-ups so much. He wanted to be more masculine because he wanted to portray his straightness even more and putting on make-ups was a big no-no.

"Dek Nanon, you have to at least put a sunscreen or lip balm. You need to give the media team a good look and save your reputation for being a handsome young CEO." The stylist told him for God knows how many times already. It was hard to convince this man.

"Do I look like I care? I don't need make-ups! I already look good without them. Stop forcing me!" Nanon replied with an agitated look on his face.

"It's your wedding day. Make-ups will make you look two times handsome, na."

"Make-ups are for the gays. I'm not. So stop saying shits on my face. I'm not wearing them." Nanon had done putting on his tie. He looked at the time on his phone and it was still long before the wedding ends. Nanon hoped the time would fly fast today so he could go nowhere close to Ohm and get his mind far-off from this total nutjob that his parents had made him do.

Finally, after what felt like ages of waiting, musical instruments were played and the guests were making noises of excitement and joy that the time had finally come for the grooms to appear on the wedding aisle.