seventeen

Everything just felt so right. From not being able to look at Ohm to staring at him for as long as Nanon had the chance to. The past few months were miserable for him for having to deal with his own delusional mind that he didn't need to think about his death. But after his reconciliation with Ohm, Nanon realized that he couldn't get away from his fate that he was about to leave soon. Ohm told him that he should just embrace it and live up his life to the fullest so he would be happy. Ohm promised that he would also be there.

And now they were together after exploring all the good times they had. Nanon wasn't sure when he would leave soon but that's not what matters now as he planned to just be present and appreciate all the time they have together.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." Nanon said with his eyes closed, smile wide and dimples shown. The ocean breeze made him so calm and he felt that he had went through this kind of peace before. He couldn't remember when was it.

Nanon leaned in between Ohm's crotch where the younger put his hand on top of Ohm's legs. They were both wet from the water that touched them when they played earlier. They planned on watching the sunset together. It's one of their bucket list to do before tomorrow never comes.

Ohm planted his smooches on Nanon's fuzzy hair. Kissing here and there as he couldn't contain the affection he had towards Nanon.

"Will you still remember me when I'm gone?" asked Nanon, the one question that he had been wanting to ask. "What memory would you remember from me the most?"

Ohm chuckled. Though, he was actually trying to hide his sadness that he was actually afraid to lose Nanon anytime now. He never stopped Nanon from talking about his death because he will never know when he would leave him soon so to them, every conversation matters. No fights between them had occured after the confession.

Nanon looked up while smiling. "Please don't tell me that you remember the silly things. Or the fact that I hit you many times. That wasn't me."

Ohm stared back at the sunset after meeting Nanon's eyes. "I'll remember everything I know about you."

"I'm sorry, Ohm." Nanon said. "I can't stay longer."

"Nobody knows when they'll die. I can die anytime, anywhere too if God allows it. It can be right now, tomorrow or next year. You can't be sorry for things you can't control."

"Still. I can't imagine leaving you. You will be alone without me."

Ohm smirked. "Who said I'll be alone? When you die, I'll find someone new. I'll get married with them and I'll find a new life. I'll be happy. You don't need to worry."

Nanon got up to his sitting position with his wide eyes. "YOU WHAT?! YOU MEAN YOU'RE GONNA MOVE ON THAT FAST?! YOU'RE SO CRUEL!" Nanon pouted his life and furrowed his eyebrows while hitting Ohm with his hand. "HOW COULD YOU?!"

Ohm laughed hysterically. "CALM DOWN, BABY!!!! HAHAHAHHAAH!!! I WAS JOKING!!!!!"

"Still! You said it as if you meant it!"

Ohm caressed Nanon's cheeks while trying to calm that boy from beating his ass. "I can't promise you that I won't fall in love with anyone else. What I can promise is that I'll try to love you and remember you everyday as long as I live. It's impossible to forget about everything we did when you mean so much to me. How could I?"

Nanon kissed Ohm's bottom lips without hesitation in which Ohm replied back with his tongue exploring Nanon's deep cavern. The kiss was passionate as if they didnt want to let go.

"Do whatever you want, my love. As long as you're happy then I'm sure, I'll be happy too." Nanon said after parting the kiss while brushing his thumb on Ohm's cheeks.