eleven

As if he was trying his luck today, Ohm went to Icon Siam again just to see if Apo was around so he could get some inputs on what Apo could have known.

He went to the previous cafe incase Apo was  there. He waited for half an hour also to give himself some time. When Apo didn't come, Ohm decided to leave  as he also didn't want to waste the whole day waiting for the guy who was just no one but a mere stranger he met yesterday.

However, as if fate was on his side today, Ohm saw Apo sitting on a bench. Ohm walked towards Apo and immediately sat beside him without asking permission or introduce himself.

Apo looked at Ohm and curved a smile. "Hi. Fancy seeing you here."

"I have my reasons." Ohm said with a serious tone.

"Oh, really? I thought you're just trying to be nice." Apo mocked Ohm after been treated the same yesterday. Apo wouldn't mind anyway. Ohm had every right to be mad at him for talking things as if he knew everything.

"I won't be sitting here beside you out of courtesy. I don't usually talk to strangers," said Ohm.

"Consider we're friends. We already know each others' name." Apo returned back his attention to the sketch.

"What are you doing?" asked Ohm, who took a sneak peak on what Apo was drawing on his sketch. He seemed to be drawing a room filled with chairs.

"Sewing."

Ohm threw his glance at Apo in which Apo laughed seeing Ohm's annoyed face. "It's obvious that I'm drawing!"

"Isn't it like normal if you ask someone what they're doing even if it's obvious that you know?"

"Alright. Let me ask you. What are you doing, really?" Apo turned his body a bit to face Ohm.

Ohm felt confused. He did not bring anything with him and he was just talking with Apo. "I'm not doing anything."

"No, seriously. What are you doing when you agreed to them? Why do you wanna marry their son? If it's not because of money, then what?"

Ohhh.

Ohm silenced himself for a good few seconds before he said, "I like Nanon. That's why."

Apo sneered. Continuing his sketch. "You don't immediately like someone after only two days of knowing each other."

"You don't know anything." Ohm counterback.

"Oh, trust me on this. I know Nanon too well."

Ohm widened his eyes in shock. His eyebrows furrowed and his filled with curiosity. "Who are you?"

"Why do you come to me?" asked Apo, ignoring Ohm's question.

"I wanna find out the truth. Tell me everything I have to know."

"That's not my job to do that. You have to ask Nanon yourself."

Ohm clicked his tongue. He's starting to get annoyed with Apo. "Why?"

"Because I don't want you to get hurt." Apo said, while busy finishing his sketch.

"I'm already hurt. Tell me what I need to know." Ohm tried to persuade Apo.

"I'll tell you when the time comes."

"I want now!"

"NO!" Apo shouted.

"WHY?!" Ohm shouted back.

Apo got up from the bench, ready to leave. But he looked at Ohm for a while and said, "I'll tell you this. You must not have feelings for him. Even if you think you can change him, you have to stop. No one was able to change him. Including me."

"What?"

-

that was intense!!

do you guys wanna guess what kind of secrets that apo was hiding or anything that the vihokratanas knew?

who knows you might be right!