fifteen

Ohm woke up in the morning with his throat dry and puffy eyes. He cried so hard last night as he couldn't stop thinking of the fight he had with Nanon. It hurt him so much that he thought it would be his last call of continuing whatever the fuck he thought he would be doing. He didn't realize how this was affecting him and playing with his heart. He wanted Nanon to love him, to show that he cared, to come after him when he stepped out of that door.

Ohm wanted Nanon to chase after him but it was the other way around. Ohm almost got back to the house but he decided to just leave with his luggage and return to his apartment again.

He felt so distance from Nanon and he didn't like it. He didn't like this. He was alone again.

-

The weather was somehow gloomy and the clouds were making shadows from the concealed sunlight. Nanon wasn't able to get a good night sleep as he couldn't stop crying from the event that happened last night. He was now laying alone on his bed. Not that he didn't sleep alone even before, but this time without Ohm around, Nanon felt numb and completely defenceless knowing Ohm was not under the same roof with him.

His tears couldn't stop flowing every time he remembered the words coming out from Ohm. The tan-skinned guy's eyes glistening with tears while he was trying to knock some sense to Nanon.

Nanon knew exactly what Ohm meant. But Nanon was too coward to even face the truth that he had actually grew himself some kind of affection towards the older.

Fuck.

"Ohm..." Nanon sobbed, every now and then he wiped his tears while summoning Ohm's name reciting the same words over and over again.

"Please come back to me."

-

Apo watered his plants, prepared himself a good mocktail and declutter his closet. He woke up super early today because he just couldn't forget what he had to go through yesterday. Nanon's shocked face kept on coming to his mind and Apo just couldn't bear seeing that guy ever again. Deep down, Apo was still hurt from what Nanon did to him but he knew he couldn't put all the blame towards the younger because they were never even a thing in the first place.

When he took out all his clothes to reorganize them back, Apo found a few old paper notes crumpled. He opened them and read in his mind,

"When I look at the river, I thought of you. My blood runs like how the river does. It gave me a cold feeling and adrenaline rush everytime it touches my skin."

Apo looked at the bottom of the page where lied Nanon's handwriting as a respond of his poem.

"For me, you're a sun. You brighten up my day and every day is a good day. To feel alive."

Apo smiled while having his tears pooled in his eyes. Nanon was all he ever wanted.

Apo was in love. The different was that, he wasn't loved back.

-

Tay finished his dinner with a sweet, rich chocolate lava cake. He cut a little portion to fit in the small spoon before feeding it to his husband. New smiled sheepishly while having his mouth full with the chocolatey taste.

"I miss our son. Can we go visit them today?" asked New when he suddenly was reminded of Nanon.

Tay nodded. "Yeah, we should go see them. I haven't been asking updates about them."

"Did you assign anyone to go look after them since they moved out?" New was curious as he didn't hear any news about his son, Nanon and the husband.

"I allowed them to have their own privacy. I wanted them to live like a normal couple. I didn't ask our people to go check on them every second." Tay said before he gestured to one of his men who was standing near them to reach their son.