"How is life going on, young man", he asked Arjun making him nod his head respectful. What else was he expected to speak at the moment. Life was going greater than it had ever went for him. He had a loving family and loving wife for himself.

"I was thinking that you always mentioned that you have been single your whole life", the old man spoke professionally making Arjun frown. Didn't he put their marriage news on the media?

Of course, he never posted Tara's picture on his social media handle neither Tara put any picture on her social media handle so how would people know they are married.

"Sir, I am happily married", Arjun responded showing him the photo frame on his table making the old man look uncomfortable.

"I am sorry, Arjun. I didn't know anything about it", he spoke as Arjun nodded his head understandingly looking at his wife's picture. That was the reason why that woman was glancing at him. He couldn't even say anything about it. It was his mistake. He should've made the news public. Everything happened in such a private way and than he got busy with his wife that he never got to speak about his marriage.

Neither did they have any reception party like everybody else in his family had when they got married. The man took his leave after sometimes and Arjun thought it to be right the moment to call his wife but she didn't pick his call this time. Was she angry on him for not picking her call? He thought calling her again but she didn't pick up the call again.

He sighed keeping his phone aside only to call on her brother's number. 

Here, Dinesh frowned seeing his loving brother-in-law calling on his number. He picked up his call with a frown.

"I think you mistook my name for Tara", he spoke immediately making Arjun pull his nose for calling this idiot.

"She is not picking up my call. Can you check what is she doing?", Arjun told him making Dinesh frown.

"Excuse me, mr. Where is the golden word?", Dinesh asked him wanting to hear please from his mouth.

"Do you want me to come there and check myself", Arjun spoke not understanding how can a person be this free.

"Why don't you do that? By the way, I am not at home as well so what I will do is call Trisha and ask her where my baby is and than call you. What say?", Dinesh spoke deliberately stressing on my before baby making Arjun want to hold his head and bang it on the wall. If only Dinesh knew what animations were going on in Arjun's mind, he wouldn't tease him this much instead would run away.

"Alright", Arjun spoke before hanging up. Dinesh looked at his phone checking if he actually hanged up on him while he was going to say something more.

"I don't know how my sister keeps up with him. Such a boring man. He made my sister's life so boring without any fun", Dinesh mumbled shaking his head not understanding how her sister was living with this creature who they call human but he is a devil.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tara was sleeping calmly when she heard some sound making her frown before turning on her stomach to sleep again. Her eyes were too heavy to open at the moment but again another sound caught her attention making her rub her eyes slowly looking around. 

Her eyes fall on a blurry image as she rubbed her eyes.

"Ji", she asked looking in front of him who was dusting away the dust from his clothes as he looked up at her. 

"What are you doing here?", she asked him sitting straight finally realizing the sound was made by him.

"I came to see you. I thought you are angry with me", he told her sitting beside her making her frown. She pushed her hair strands which were falling on her face looking at him.