Carmen

Attention readers. These chapters will be edited and rewritten when the book comes to an end. So as you enjoy now remember to come back and reread these chapters for hopefully a more enjoyable beginning. The story will remain the same but with more details and things to make it better.Thank you.

I slowly sat down at the table knowing the chair would be cold due to me wearing shorts. I lifted up my laptop screen,signed in and opened up ITunes. I played one of my favorite ablums, Born To Die by Lana Del Rey.As it started playing i opened up twitter and went to lana's page i saw a tweet saying she was going on tour my eyes quickly dashed to the time it was tweeted and it said 2hrs. Shit there probally all sold out but eh, couldnt hurt to look. I scrolled through the almost endless amount of sold out dates looking if any where near me. Yes! i saw one without a big red button saying sold out my eyes ran across the screen and saw the location. It was my town, Ha no wonder it wasn't sold out i live in one the smallest towns ever. But why would she come here? How'd she even find us? Maybe she knows someone here and wants to stop by or something. Well anyways i clicked buy and bought me one ticket and yeah i know what your thinking "You're going alone?!" and yes i am. Thats the thing with small towns, you know everybody..and when you know you dont like them you end up going alone.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡