My AU

DO NOT SKIP

So omegaverse is a fictional universe based on the hierarchy of wolves. It consists of Alphas, Betas, and Omegas.

Alphas

            Alpha's are the most aggressive and dominant of the sub-genders, and are very protective over what's theirs. They are the most respected sub-gender and are at the top of the social hierarchy. They can mate with any of the sub-genders despite what gender they are. Alphas usually have a fairly strong scent like spices or earthy smells, and they can release different scents when feeling different emotions like sadness, anger, needy, ect. Alpha's also mark their mates usually mating with omega's but they can mate with beta's. Alpha's go into rut every month. There are girl alphas and they cannot get pregnant and have a retractable member. Alphas make up 20% of the overall population.

Beta's

             They closely resemble humans and give off a very weak scent, but can smell omega's and alpha's scent. This sub-gender can mark and be marked but normally aren't. Beta's are usually pretty neutral compared to the other sub-genders. Beta's make up over 70% of the population

Omegas

            Omega's sit at the bottom of the social hierarchy and often get raped because of how submissive and weak they can be- especially during their heat. They have the strongest scent out of the three sub-genders making them easy targets if they don't learn how to control their scent. Omega's also display their emotions more clearly in their scents so close friends can often also tell what they are feeling by their scent. This particular sub-gender is also not known to be able to participate in the hero industry. Male omegas are rare but exist and have both reproductive organs, but they cannot impregnate anyone. Omega's in general make up about 10% of the population, while male omega's make up about 3%.

Heats

            Heats are something that happens to an omega once a moth usually lasting about a week when they have a very high sex drive and want to be knotted by and alpha, and are craving an alpha to be with them. During heat omegas build nests out of scented clothing or blankets belonging to them and their mate, or just them if they don't have a mate. Heats can be very painful for an omega especially if they don't have a mate, and since they release a high amount of pheromones most have scent and soundproof rooms. An omega's heat can send and alpha into early rut. Omega's produce slick which can make sex easier for both parties. During heat omegas are hot and have a fever, they also are very weak and can't think clearly most of the time. During heat Omega's commonly want to be marked by their alpha's during this time.

Ruts

            Rut is a thing that happens to all alpha's once a month for a couple days to a week where their sex drive is high. They generally want to knot their mate or any omega that's around, but if there is no omega they will find any one except another alpha. Knotting is when an alpha is having sex and right before their climax the end of their penis inflates making the two people inseparable until the knot goes away. During rut an alpha will most likely get an erection for longer periods of time than normal, and not being able to make it go away without satisfying their needs. During rut they become very possessive of their mate if they have one and will want to mark their mate. During rut alphas alpha's can be very irrational and overprotective, sometimes going as far as killing another person. Their rut can also send an omega into early heat.

Scent/Scenting

            Scenting is when a person will rub an object such as a blanket, a chair, or another person on their scent glands making it smell strongly of them. Scent glands are usually located on the sides and nape of your neck, your wrists, the inside of omega's thighs, and sometimes where your collarbone is. As said earlier alpha's give off strong earthy scents, while omega's usually give off fruity or sweet-smelling scents, and beta's can give off any combination of scents they just aren't very strong most of the time.