Meet The Families

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry man, I know I'm punching. You should take it as a compliment next time, appreciate your lady." He said walking over to where I was sat. 

"Oh my god." It felt so weird having them stood there and all I want to do was give them a hug but we weren't aloud to do that. 

"Hi you." Mark said coming to sit opposite where I was on the firepit. "I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too. How are you all? How's Theo?"

"Theo's doing really well." My mum answered. "He misses you like crazy but he's been keeping a scrapbook ready to tell you about all the adventures he's been on." Hearing about my baby set me off. "Don't get upset."

"I really miss him."

"I know you do but he's safe and well and you'll see him soon."

"How are the babies? Is everyone at home alright?"

"Everyone's fine. Theo is in love with them but they're definitely missing out on your cuddles. How have you been getting on though, you seem like you've made some lovely friends?"

"I've made some friends for life definitely. What do you think then? Have I been making you cringe every night?"

"You've smashed it sis. Honestly you've just been yourself and everyone can see this amazing person that you are. I don't think dad has been able to watch much but we can see him peeking out from behind his fingers."

"Thank you."

"I've never been so proud than to see you defending yourself and standing up for people."

"What did you think of the whole Casa situation?"

"I think you handled it really well." Mark answered. "It would have been so easy for you to go back on your morals there but I'm glad that you know your worth."

"And you've come out bigger and better from it." Mum added. 

Ok we were going to talk about it. "What do you think of him?"

"Don't be so nervous, he seems like a lovely boy." My mum answered. "Obviously I want to get to know him further but if you're happy then so am I. You definitely seem a lot more relaxed around him and it looks natural with him."

"He's everything I've ever wanted. He just treats me right and yeah I know it's early days but I see that connection developing even further."

"I know you can handle yourself as well but he seems to really support you in here and I know you want that." Mark added. 

"He really does, he keeps me going in here. What did you think of move night then before I get him over?"

"I was ready to bring you home after that." Mark admitted. "I'm just glad you had Will and the girls you trust, you was absolutely right and the things they said were unacceptable."

"You worked so hard for the life you have and that shouldn't be ruined by the opinions of some boys and girls you'll probably see once on the outside." My mum coming through with the savagery. 

****Third Person****

"Hi." Will and his mum and sister, Mel, took the sun loungers for their own chat. "How are you both?"

"Really well thank you. You're looking well, some would say glowing." Mel hinted. 

"What can I say, I'm a happy man right now."

"You're such a cringe ball. Where's my big hard brother?"

"He's.... yeah, he's found a girl. What do you think of Delilah?"