Chapter 15

Tae: Listen to me please love...* hides his face in crook of your neck to inhale the scent that he missed*

But, the news kept on roaming in your mind and with all the strength left in your body you pushed him making him stumble back.

Y/N: I don't think that we have anything left for listening or talking, you were so busy with your business Mr. Kim Taehyung that you forgot my birthday itself... but you are correct it's me who is useless...it was me who was impatiently waiting for you at the restaurant . I didn't even knew you were in Paris..!!! And you predict me to stay calm...tsk tsk.. no way...just leave from here Kim Taehyung, I need an freaking break from you. *crying mess*

Tae Pov:

I knew I had hurted her this time very badly and she was crying heavily making my heart clench, I had promised her that I would never hurt my love, but I failed. He could feel tears in his eyes.

Suddenly his phone rang making you and him flinch, he picked up the phone while you went away to kitchen. Soon he ended the call and came to kitchen.

You were busy cooking when you felt a pair of hands on your waist. You knew who it could be so you didn't react and continued your work.

Tae: Love? Baby? He harshly pulled you back making your back and his body collide. Your heart beats raised at an innumerable speed which you were sure that he could hear.

Tae: He harshly turned you by lifting and making you sit on the counter.

You could feel his intense gaze on you making your knees weak. He was about to speak when your phone rang. You looked at the I'D and saw Eunwoo calling you. He is your friend since childhood you had lost contact with him but somehow he contacted you on your birthday.

You cursed your luck for timing knowing that taehyung doesn't like when you talk to other biys but yet you covered your nervousness with a cold face and picked it up while taehyung's gaze never left any of your movement. But suddenly taehyung took the phone and kept it on speaker.

On Call:

Y/N: Hello?

Ew: Hey...little baby...how's you? feeling better?

You were about to speak when taehyung's grip on your waist got tighten ...making you know he was angry.

Y/N: umm..yes ? why?

Ew: Well, I have brought movie tickets, so I was thinking it would be great if we can hang out!!!

You were about to speak but taehyung's reply made your eyes widened.

Tae: Hey, this is Y/N's Boyfriend... she won't be able to come as she has a date. Saying that he ended the call.

You got angry, and were about to speak when he pulled you into a rough kiss. The way he kissed you made chills run down your spine. He always kisses you roughly whenever he is jealous or angry. You started hitting his chest with your small fist but he didn't move.

Y/N; Tae...ummm...le..let me breathe.. *you said between his kisses. *

Soon he broke the kiss, you looked at him with anger just to see a satisfied smirk on his lips, while you were trying to catch breathe.

Tae: So my kitten is planning to give someone attention ?huh?

Y/N; *rolls eyes* not like you that makes trips with girls without informing his girlfriend, you were about to get down but he hold the nape of your neck making you look at him.

Tae: So my baby is jealous ? huh? *Smirk*

You remained silent as somewhere it was true but you didn't answer you just kept looking down.

Taehyung slides his long finger below your chin to make you look up at him . He slowly leaned in and kissed you softly making you tighten your fist on his coat. He kissed you so softly, you didn't push nor did you kiss him back you just stood still just feeling his touch. Soon he broke the kiss and attached his forehead with you.

Why? you muttered

Taehyung frowned at your question but soon listened to you as you started speaking.

Why? Why didn't you inform me that you are going to Paris. Was everything so easy for you to forget? Even after arriving in Paris you didn't call me once to know how I was. Was Rose such a good partner that you forgot about me? you asked all the things that were in your head as well as in your heart. You didn't dare to look up in his eyes.

Tae Pov:

I was above shock hearing her questions...in Paris I didn't get time from meeting itself.

Tae: Look at me!!! *his voice sounded more like command*

You didn't look at him making him more furious.

Tae: Y/nah you very well know that I don't like to repeat.

You slowly looked at him who was staring you deeply making you gulp.

Tae: Do you remember our first date? *caressing her cheeks*

Y/N; Nodded your head as yes.

Tae: Then, you should know that I only love you...Yes I know I failed as a boyfiee..but Mrs. KIm please give a chance to make it up to you.. hmm.*pouts*

You blushed when he called you as Mrs. Kim. You couldn't resist his cuteness and said,

Okay, I will give you chance but from now you wouldn't miss our date.

Tae:- * chuckles * As you command my love . * saying that he picked you up and started walking.

Y/N:- * frown* Tae ... put me down!! Where are you taking me?

Tae:- To make it up to you. Let's go!! * smirk*

Y/N:- Okay.. !!

You blushed hard on his statement hiding your face in the crook of his neck .

Like this 👇🏻

 He took you to the bedroom and said, " I freaking missed you so much now I want cuddles"

He took you to the bedroom and said, " I freaking missed you so much now I want cuddles". I ain't letting you leave bed for few minutes even. Saying that he put you softly on bed and slowly removed his coat and shirt.

Y/N:- Wh-What are you doing Tae * cheeks heated up *
Tae:- I want to cuddle you.. saying this he plopped up beside you and pulled you closer to him. He rested your head on his chest. While your one head was on his chest.

Tae:- Jagiya...* soft voice *
Y/N: Hmm
Tae:- I have taken a two week off from office.

You quickly look at him with an excited eyes.
Y/N:- Seriously?
Tae:- Nods his head.

Without thinking anything you pecked his lips making him froze but his lips formed into smirk.
Whereas you just realised what you did. He pulled you into a deep kiss.

He slowly moved down to your neck kissing your neck marking an hickey.. making you moan his name.

Y/N:- Ahh tae.. * moans*

Tae:- Yes baby girl.. yet he continued kissing making you close your eyes in heavenly feelings.

Tae:- I love you * whispers *
Y/N:- I love you too.

Next part soon!!!
Saranghae ❤️