Love is in the Air ❤️

A/N PoV:-
Today you guys have an inter college basket ball match. And since you were new admission they had asked you to be cheer leader as you were selected as cheer leading and since Taehyung was captain of the college team you agreed.
Y/N: I woke up early for college after getting ready I had my breakfast and went to college.

Time skip:-
Tae PoV:-
I was waiting for my baby girl, Aish this girl takes a lot of time or I am getting very impatient regarding her matters. I was in my thoughts when I heard my Babygirl's voice.
Y/N:- I came to college and saw him standing and thinking I went in front of him and said.
Y/N:- Tae... are you listening??? Where are you lost? * confused *
Tae:- * pout* why did you came so late.. ??? You know I was waiting for you... * baby angry voice*
Y/N:- Aish idiot stop your drama and get ready for match. * pats his shoulder*
Tae:- As you say Babygirl. * pulls you into hug* Don't come late darling, it's not good to make wait to such handsome young man* smirk*
Y/N:- * playfully hits his chest*
A/N PoV:-
He always use to hug you as he believes that you are his lucky charm. He treats you very special compare to any other girl in the school due to which you also have many girls who hate you. But whenever he hugs you it's causes your heart beat to increase in such a manner that it can be heard by him as well. He never fails to make you blush, the only reason you didn't confess was because you didn't wanted to break your friendship as you didn't know what he feels about you.
Time skip:-
Y/N's outfit:-

Y/N PoV:- I was waiting for him, as I am really excited to see him playing and I know he is going to win the game

Y/N PoV:-
I was waiting for him, as I am really excited to see him playing and I know he is going to win the game. Soon I saw him coming in the basket ball base and he was looking freaking hot. I saw him smirking towards me while I just playfully rolled my eyes but yet only my heart and body knows what effect it had on me.
Tae PoV:-
I saw Y/N in the cheerleading outfit and damm those sexy legs are just waking up the beast inside me. I found her staring at me and I caught her staring while she just playfully rolled her eyes. Childish hehe.
Y/N PoV:-
When the match started my eyes never left taehyung. He was looking so handsome. And of course his girls fanning were also not less. He looked at me and winked, before throwing ball in the basket.

Time skip:- After match:- Y/N:- Soon the match got over and Tae's team won

Time skip:-
After match:-
Y/N:- Soon the match got over and Tae's team won. I was so happy. I was about to go when jack, called me. Well yes he knows me as it was many times that he had seen me. But yeah he is just a flirt jerk.
Jack:- Hey Y/N baby, how are you?* smirk*
Y/N:- Hi, am good, and I am telling you again I am not your baby* disgusted face*
Jack:- Well you performed good. * flirt*
Y/N:- Thanks, well you guys also performed nice. * fake smile*
Jack:- You indeed are beautiful. * flirty tone*
Y/N Pov:-
You were about to speak when someone who's voice is the most familiar to you interrupted. To be honest, it did send shivers down the spine.
Tae PoV:-
I was congratulating my team mates when suddenly my eyes laid on Y/N, I saw jack who was busy flirting with her, making my blood boil, this jerk doesn't improve at all. I went towards and stood hiding Y/N behind my back to face Jack the great jerk..!!
Tae:- Hey Loser..!!! What's up? * smirking *
Jack just went off getting annoyed.
Tae:- I turned and faced her I knew she was nervous yet I love to tease her so spoke in my serious tone.
Tae:- So Ms. Y/N didn't I warned you not to talk to this jerk. * darkened eyes*
Y/N:- I gulped hard hearing his tone. I-I wasn't talking to hi-him Tae. He came to me.
Tae:- Oh.. I see but still.. come on let's go. I drag her with me.
Y/N:- Yah ... where are you taking me?
Tae:- Shh...
Time skip:-