The Cruel Past.

A/N PoV:
Taehyung just returned from the college after dropping Y/N, he went to take shower and changed into comfortable clothes.

Tae :- I just got freshen up and changed into my night wears when suddenly my door bell rang making me frown as to who can come this late

Tae :- I just got freshen up and changed into my night wears when suddenly my door bell rang making me frown as to who can come this late. I went down to open the door and my eyes widened in happiness.
Tae:- Eomma...* hugs her*
T/M:- Aww my little baby missed me. Aigoo let me in. * chuckles*
Taehyung was close to his mom yet always curbed by her decisions, but yet her mom made it look in such a manner that it looked right to him. His mom believes that his son deserves a girl with high standards.
Tae:- Why didn't you inform me that you are going to come or I would have come to pick you at Airport. * pout* And where is Appa?
T/M:- Well, He had work so he stayed back there. And if I would have told you then how would I be able to surprise my little baby !! Hmm?
Tae:- Aish, mom I am not a little baby.
T/M:- Okay ... let's sleep Hmm.. I am also tired from the long journey.

Time skip:-
Next day .
Tae:- I woke up, did my morning routine and got ready for the college, went down to have my breakfast as mom is here.
T/M:- Aww my baby woke up. Good see I made you breakfast have it.
Tae:- Thanks Mom. * smile *
Taehyung left for the college.
T/M:- Tae I know you love Rose, it's just that you aren't accepting and so I have planned a dinner with her at evening I didn't say you because I know you will make some excuses.
Tae's mother called up Rose and told her to come in evening on time.

Time skip:-
Y/N's PoV:-
I was settling my books in locker when I felt someone's presence behind me. I turned around to look at who it is. I turned and saw Taehyung.
Y/N:- Yah you idiot why are you standing like a creep behind me ? Huh?
Tae:- Aish... how can be a monster be scared of creep. * sticks one tongue outside *
Y/N:- I was about to say something when Rose called him.
Rose:- Taehyunshii.... Can you please come here it's important!!! *flirty tone*
Tae:- * rolled his eyes* what is it? Go and tell your fanboys they will do it for you I am busy.
Time skip:-

Y/N:- The college was over I was just lazily dragging myself.
Tae:- Aww... my baby girl is tired ..!!! Huh? Come I will drop you.
They were interrupted by taehyung's phone ring.
Tae:- Wait a minute baby girl.
On call:-
Tae:- Yes Eomma.
T/M:- Little baby where are you.
Tae:- Eomma just coming on way.
T/M: Come soon baby... I will hang up now.

Tae:- Baby girl let's go. My mom is waiting so I will drop you * intertwines hand*
Y/N:- Yeah...I felt butterflies when his cold hands touched mine. I know probably I have called for him but yet I don't have courage to confess to him, as I thinks he only thinks of me as his friend and nothing else.

Time skip:- Tae's Home:- Tae:- I am home

Time skip:-
Tae's Home:-
Tae:- I am home ...
T/M:- Aww my baby go get freshen up.
Tae:- Nodded.
After some time Tae came down only to see Rose in his house. 
Tae:- * raises one eyebrow * what are you doing here in my house? * cold voice*
Rose:- I missed you babe. And -* cut off*
T/M:- I called her for dinner. It's been long time since I had dinner with her.
Tae:- Okay * cold voice *

The whole dinner went with small talks between taehyung and his mom.
T/M:- Taehyung it's not good to leave alone this late. Please drop her.
Tae:- Mo-* sign* okay. Come let's go I will drop you.

In car:-

 The car was silent when Rose said

Rose:- Taehyung,* cut off* by Tae's phone ring.
Taehyung's face light up seeing his baby girl calling.
On call:-
Tae:- Yes baby girl.
Y/N:- What are you doing?
Tae:- A bit busy will call you later if you don't mind Hmm?
Before Y/N could reply she heard Rose 's sneeze as taehyung out of habit said God bless Rose.
Y/N :- I was talking to Tae when I heard girl sneezing before I could say anything taehyung spoke.
Tae:- God bless Rose.
After that call got ended from his side.
Y/N:- What was he doing with Rose? My heart somewhat felt jealous, angry yet a bit of sad as at this time he was roaming with her.

Meanwhile:-
Rose:- Don't worry taehyung I won't come between you two. * fake smile*
Tae:- I almost got shocked when I heard that. Yet I managed to keep a cold face.
Time skip:-
After dropping her off I went back to my house.
A/N PoV:-
Taehyung and Rose were in an relationship for almost 4 years until Taehyung felt that he never loved her. The mere relationship took place as their family was best friends and therefore taehyung took attraction as love.