First Hangout..!!😍

Tae PoV:-

The whole ride we both didn't talk

The whole ride we both didn't talk.. I thought to break silence as we were struck in traffic, so there was still time to reach her house. I looked up to her and a small smile form on my lips.. she had already fallen asleep. Soon we both reached to her house.
Tae:- Y/N..!! Y/N wake up we reached your house. * soft voice *
Y/N:- I woke up a bit rubbing my eyes and trying to figure out the surroundings.
Tae:- Ohh.. hello I am Kim Taehyung..!! Remember?
Y/N:-Huh? What do you mean?* confused *
Tae:- * chuckle * nothing Babygirl was just teasing you as you looked lost after waking up.
Y/N:- Oh.. umm yeah.. * scratches her back of neck * I should go now and thanks for the ride see you tomorrow.Good night * smiles*
Tae:-Bye.. Good night * smile*
A/N PoV:-
Both 's heart seemed to have some kind of peace, joy and happiness. Sometimes someone enters in our life and changes totally. We feel  some or the another kind of connection with that person. Thinking about each other both of them went to dreamland.

Time skip @ Next day
Y/N's POV:-
I woke up early today as dad had to go for his business trip for 6 months as this can help dad's small business to give a bit of push...Currently we are standing at airport as I went to see him off.

Y/N:- Dad

Y/N:- Dad...!!! Is it really important for you to go* pout* I will really miss you* pleading eyes*
Y/D:- Aigo..!! Are you a small kid!* chuckle * I also don't want to leave you behind but it's really very important. * assuring smile* and take care of yourself. Eat on time okay!?
Y/N:- Yes dad.
Time skip:-
After seeing off my dad I came back to home and had breakfast and got ready for the university. After having breakfast I left for university.
Outfit:-