Introduction of characters

Name:- Kim Taehyung Age:- 19 Characteristics:- Handsome, Rude, spoiled kid, rich, cold and dangerous when angry

Name:- Kim Taehyung
Age:- 19
Characteristics:- Handsome, Rude, spoiled kid, rich, cold and dangerous when angry .
Friends:- Bts
Profession:- College student more likely to be known as bad boy of college.
Parents :- Mom and dad

Name :- Lee Y/N Age:- 18 years Characteristics:- cute, Shy, introvert, kind, and sensitive, loves her friends and family Friends:- Lisa

Name :- Lee Y/N
Age:- 18 years
Characteristics:- cute, Shy, introvert, kind, and sensitive, loves her friends and family
Friends:- Lisa .
Parents:- Mom died when she was 10 years she lived with her dad.

A/N PoV :-
A girl fidgeting her fingers while sitting on airport with her luggage waiting for her friend to pick her up as she was new to this city had not her father forced to change the college and come to this new place she wouldn't come ever here. But her thoughts were broken by voice.
Lisa:- Hey baby... welcome to Seoul * waving her hand*
Y/N:- Lisa ... * runs and hugs her* I missed you . Yes I know her from childhood as we use to live together but after my mother died she had to shift here due to her father's business.
Lisa:- I missed you too..* pout* chuckle let's go hmm...
Y/N:- Yes... but let's eat something I am hungry. * whinning*
Lisa:- Aishh this kid.. yes let's go .. They both headed to an cafe ate and Lisa dropped her at her house.
Y/N :- After seeing off Lisa I came to my house.. yes I have a house here since my dad is rich enough to afford it and for my expenses I prefer to work so before coming here I got an job in an cafe as I love cafes. I get freshened up wear this.
Y/N 's outfit:-

I laid down on bed thinking how will be the new college

I laid down on bed thinking how will be the new college. I just hope I don't meet any bad people over there.

Time skip :- next day.
Y/N PoV :- I woke up due to my alarm and went to get freshen up after that I got ready for my college. And make breakfast for me.. after that I went to college.
Y/N outfit:-

At the college:-

At the college:-

Y/N PoV :-
I and Lisa came to college as she is in my class only ... we where going to her locker when we suddenly heard sounds of girls as if they where cheering or say fangirling:-
Y/N:- Lisa what's this sound?? * confused*
Lisa:- * Sigh* The group of bad boys is here.
Y/N:- Ohh.. but then why are they fangirling?
Lisa:- Because unfortunately they are fucking hot and handsome* drooling*
Y/N:- I was about to speak but the bell rang which means it's time for class. While I was going to class I remembered that I have to go to principal's cabin so I went there and  after meeting him I went to class.
Teacher:- Dear students we have a new student in the class.. come and introduce yourself.
Y/N:- I went inside the class and when I was about to speak ... a loud thud sound came from the door I and teacher turned to see  a boy ... I hate to say this but he is really handsome.
Teacher:- Yaah... taehyung is this the way to enter the class and why are you late..?
Tae:- Why should I answer you..huh?? * smirk* saying that I went to my seat but my eyes were struck on this girl